Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Technician Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Technician Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Technician Business
Industry: Computer Industry
Patilad Computer Technician Agency is located in the bubbly state of Akwa Ibom. What we do revolves around computers as the job name implies. Basically, we specialize in repairs and maintenance of computers.
Our agency provide companies, organizations, the government, or even individuals with specialists who can fix their respective computer problems.
We also have a company website designed, featuring a complete catalogue of our services, a list of technicians with their areas of specialization and experience, their contacts, a mode of contact, our location, a blog on tips on how to solve computer problems and bugs etc.
We have a total of 20 computer technicians for hire available at our headquarters and about 150 technicians registered on our website. As no man is a island of knowledge, these specialists have different skills. They include building or configuring of hardware, repair and maintenance of technological equipment, software configuration and installation, LAN/WAN installation, IP or server management, privacy and security management, upgrades, general maintenance/repairs/ fixes, e-commerce store etc.
Our agency based technicians will provide computer repairs, maintenance, networking, configurations, training, software and hardware management, consultation, upgrade services and a wide list of other services. Our remotely registered technicians are skilled in various aspects as well, but are employed on contract basis with no affiliations whatsoever with the agency. This means our website houses computer technicians from different states in Nigeria and are available to individuals or companies who are in need of their services in their respective states.
In addition, Patilad Computer Technician Agency is involved in computer (hardware and software) wholesale and retail. These include computers, mouses, speakers, laptops, scanners, games, apps, themes, desktop softwares etc.
These products are available at our walk-in and online stores.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Wholesale and retail of quality computer hardware and software.
- Premium computer repair and maintenance services.
- Efficient and skilled workers.
- We provide easy access to computer technicians to individuals or corporations all over Nigeria, through our website.
- Very affordable prices and service fees.
- Wide array of services.
- Personalized customer attention and unrivaled customer delivery services.
Objectives for Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
The objectives for the first three years of operation include;
- To create a one stop shopping experience for all our customers.
- To fulfill and surpass customers’ anticipations in order to obtain at least 45% of repeated patronage.
- To maximize as much profit as possible. To obtain a profit margin of 60% in the least.
- To generate a substantial part of market share.
- At the end of three years, we aim to expand throughout Nigeria by having a branch of our company in each state in Nigeria.
- After three years, we intend to extend our products and services to other countries in Africa like Ghana, South Africa, Kenya etc.
Our Goal for the Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
To be one of the most reputable Computer Technician Hiring Agency and Computer supply plug in Nigeria and the whole of Africa.
Our Vision Statement for the Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Computer Technician Hiring Agency will be the most superior Computer Technician products and services business in Nigeria through our high level of innovation, opportunity conversion and premium services.
Our Mission Statement for the Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
We are committed to providing our customers with excellent quality products and services while making sure our staff/technicians get nothing short of the best training they can have in other to deliver the best and be successful.
Management Team of the Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
Emanuel Johnson – is an extremely talented professional computer technician with an experience of four years. He is a Bsc holder from the Bayero University in Kano state, where he studied Computer science. He also had his masters in the University of Ibadan upon moving to the southwestern part of Nigeria.
Emanuel is a highly skilled computer technician who has gathered a lot of experience over the years. He is exceptional in configuration, hardware repairs, hardware and software management and installation, maintenance of all IT related equipment and team management. He has advanced computer and analytical skills and is an excellent communicator. Emanuel is in charge of our day to day operations.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Technician business.
- Cost effective quality computer hardware and software.
- Excellent customer service delivery at optimal time.
- The finest Computer technicians in the industry.
- Functional and enthralling website.
- Shopping ease for our faraway customers and clients.
- Unforgettable one stop shopping experience.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years in the Computer industry, I have a 90% success rate in identifying computer problems and proffering solutions to them. I am adept in computer hardware and software repairs and maintenance, virus removal, applications, operating systems and lots more. I have excellent problem solving skills, analytical and mathematical skills, proficient communication and creative skills, strong ability to work efficiently under pressure among others.
With my level of skills and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the technician business, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for the Technician Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, laptops, computer hardwares and softwares, flyers, business cards, brochures, office furnishing items, staplers, glues, cello tapes, office shredder, photocopier, scanner, papers and other office equipments.
Laptops. Computer hardware and softwares etc for sale.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF TECHNICIAN BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us for the following reasons;
- We provide superior products and services for affordable prices.
- Amazing and flexible customer service delivery.
- Optimal speed in service delivery.
- Easy and fast website access.
- We provide one stop shopping experience for our customers, which encourages our customers to buy from us because they can get everything they want at our agency.
- Friendly and personalized customer service by our highly skilled professionals. We treat each job with the same high level of innovation.
- Our discounts and promos for our first time customers.
Our top competitors in Imo state are;
- Wisdom intel-tech computer technician
- Magnates technologies
- Zenith computer technologies
- Emekynze computers
- Unicgold information technology
- Westgate technology
- Denco computers solution
- Protech innovations
- Ugonna Computer information technology
- Just laptops and tablets integrated services
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.