Top 10 Business plan writing consultant in Nigeria
One of the major reasons why many businesses fail in Africa is that most entrepreneurs are simply not thorough when it comes to running businesses. If you ever see any company that is successful and maintains the success, growing strong over a long period of time, you need to realize that most likely, a solid, long-term strategic planning must have been at the foundation of such businesses. And that is a big lesson for entrepreneurs which can not be overemphasized. Planning early enough, and planning for the long-term are very basic and rudimentary for running successful business enterprises – and that cannot be negotiated. Jumping into a business without having a plan is simply foolishness. I hate saying that because it regularly gets people hurt when I say it, but you see, I cannot just but say the truth. Failure to plan is simply planning to fail – and that happens anywhere in life, including in business.
One of the mistakes many entrepreneurs make is to think that writing a business plan isn’t such an important factor to starting a business. They somehow convince themselves that they can handle anything that comes whether they have a plan or not. But they are wrong! Another mistake I have seen owners of startups and business ideas make is that of not knowing what to look for when choosing a consultant to write their business plan. Granted, not everyone can write a very good and great business plan for themselves, and that’s just being honest with ourselves. I know there are some people who will tell you that you can write it yourself. Yes, you can write it – anyone can write anything but I will tell you the truth, not everyone should be trying to write their business plans by themselves. This is due to the following reasons:
- Good writing is both a gift and a learning, it can be either. So, if you do not have natural inclination to writing, and you have not been trained to write, you will most likely write a business plan that will look impressive to yourself alone – and this is dangerous especially when you are writing your business plan for an external audience such as lending institutions, investors, and so on.
- Even when you are a naturally gifted writer, you still need to train your natural talent and turn it into a skill before you can make meaning out of your writing gift. When nothing serious is at stake, anyone who loves writing can always make some attempts at writing business plans, make mistakes, and improves over a period of time.
- Writing a technical document like a business plan, and making it a compelling one that delivers result, is an expertise and requires a number of other skills which professional business plan writers actually use to compel results. If you lack these skills such as
- A wide range of intelligence and experience that cuts across various aspects of business operation is key to writing a winning business plan. If you are new in business, and you are very certain about your ability to write a business plan that will help push your business in the direction of success and profitability, there is nothing you’ll be proofing gambling with the very life of your business. It’s more like giving the architectural and structural master plan of a 7-storey building to a draughtsman who just started learning about architectural designs – and then taking that plan to start out to start a building project, convincing yourself that you can manage it like that. When the building collapse and the catastrophe breaks out, it will be too easy to figure out where the error came from.
What am I trying to say specifically and in essence is that, although some people may be able to write a good plan for their businesses – and everyone should actually aspire to, it is however not automatic. The ability to write good business plans isn’t just something that will jump on you in one day and “boom!” you have started producing great plans. No, it doesn’t happen that way. Writing great business plans is a product of a business knowledge and understanding of business terrain, learning, training, consistent practice, while identifying errors and mistakes, and correcting them over time. So, if you are just getting started with no experience or expertise, and you are targeting something important (such as a grant, a loan, awards, etc.) with your plan, you should not be attempting writing such business plans all by yourself. Does that stop you learning how to write over a period of time especially if you have a natural inclination to writing, No, it doesn’t!
So, when you are in such a situation when there is a need for you to get external help and assistance on your business plan, what are the things you need to consider in scaling your choices down to top 10 business writing consultants in Nigeria? Try to follow me as I take you through the following checklists.
How to choose top 10 business plan writing consultants in Nigeria
In the previous section, we have been able to establish the fact that trying to write your own business plan when you know you do not have the required, experience, training and expertise, isn’t a sensible thing to do, especially when something really important (such as a grant, loan or other funding opportunities which your business really need at the moment) is at stake. That is not the time to test your business plan writing skill. Just get a business plan writing consultant in such a case, and get that loan or win that grant, etc. So, the next thing we want to see is how to be prudent in your search, determining the top 10 business plan writing consultant in Nigeria so you can pick the best. The following tips will help.
- Don’t be emotional in picking a business plan writing consultant, be practical and rational. Don’t let anyone sweet-talk you into believing that just anyone can write a business plan that delivers the kind of result you desire in your business – no, not everyone you come across on the internet can do it. And I am emphasizing this because I have seen unsuspecting entrepreneurs fall into this trap over and over and over and over again – and it can be so painful when you see such happening, especially to those you really care about but they think there can always be a cheaper and easier way than the authentic you have offered them.
- Do your research about a few consultants (say about ten) and shortlist about 3 of them for consideration based on their pros and cons that you have personally observed.
- Ask for their results. Ask them, don’t be emotional. It is your business’ success, and the money you will pay for it that are on the line – so do your due diligence. Let them show you proofs of their previous works and evidences that they have been able to help entrepreneurs like you get the kind of results you see in the past. Anything short of this, you are simply gambling with the most important opportunity your business may ever have to get the singular push it needs to break forth into success and profitability.
At Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub, we give you nothing but the best and we have plenty of results and proofs to show – and if you do your research well and check us out, you will always find us in the top 10 business plan writing consultants in Nigeria.
If you need a service of a Professional Business plan writer, then Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub is the place to go Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send an email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business plan problems.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problems.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023