Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2020 Application is Open to MSMEs in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna States.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria but with special interest with those who live in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna states.
This program is brought to Nigeria by the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna states. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR( Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
How to apply
Click on Start Application as a fresh Application and Continue Application if you already started your application.
Click Start Application to Register
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021