YAM PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Yam Production Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Yam Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Yam Production
Industry: Agriculture (Crop Farming; Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER FARM is an Integrated Yam Production Farm involved in cultivation and processing of yam tubers of optimum quality targeting Ebonyi state, Southeast Nigeria, the entire nation and finally the export market.
We ensure we always use the best quality inputs and ensure good agricultural practice throughout our cultivation and processing process. Our yams are certified to meet international standard and are highly nutritious.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality healthy and nutritious yam of international quality
- Good packaging and all year round cultivation and processing thus ensuring continuous availability of our products.
- Excellent Customer Care Services.
- Online ordering for both our products and training services.
- Home delivery services.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The provision of high quality yam tubers.
- The demand for cheaper and locally produced high quality yam for our teeming population.
- The demand for increased Production and consumption of high quality, nutritious locally produced yam.
I am in this business because I have great interest in yam. I had developed this from my childhood. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide high quality locally produced yam at reasonable price with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop farm in the South East for high quality locally produced yam in Nigeria.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality locally produced yam in Nigeria at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
- Adejumobi Ademola OYEBADE- Has over 7 years’ experience in Yam Production business. He is a graduate of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
– Dayo Adetiloye (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the industry. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU), He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
The Management experience I have gained for the Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the yam Production business, I’ve being able to master the professional low-cost management techniques for cultivating and processing yam and been able to consistently provide good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationships with customers will also paved way for them to trust us to provide them high quality locally produced yam.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 7 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Yam Production Business plan in Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Yam seed, an averagely fertile land, organic fertilizer, sustainable water source, plough, planter, yam harvester, knives, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS YAM PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- The weight and quality of our yam.
- Our Excellent Customer Care Services
- Our pocket friendly price
- Our excellent distribution network and postharvest handling
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Sale of high quality locally produced yam produced using the best agricultural practice.
- Sale of Well large size yam.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to buy this business plan now & download it immediately from our online store.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023