POULTRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Poultry Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Poultry Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Agriculture (Animal Farming; Poultry Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Poultry Farm is a start-up poultry Farm that is involved in production of quality and affordable poultry meat and egg and other poultry by-products targeting consumers in southwest Nigeria. We are located in Osogbo, osun state. We also offer processing services that includes Kill–‐Cut–‐Wrap–‐Freeze (KCWF) services (e.g., traditional cuts in paper or cryovac packaging). Our eggs are hygienic, rich in protein and of high quality.
We produce, process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality broiler meat and high nutritious and hygienic eggs
- Kill–‐Cut–‐Wrap–‐Freeze (KCWF) services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality broiler meat and high nutritious and hygienic eggs
- Provision of excellent semi-processed broiler meat of different varieties.
- Fair and best possible prices.
Beyond just an hobby, agriculture is one venture I had invested the most of my spare time as an individual. As a way of practice, I have also devoted the most of my time and resources to managing and expanding my family’s little farmstead into a commercial enterprise. Also my first degree in Animal Sciences from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, has proved of great benefit to the growth of the enterprise. Now that I have the opportunity of starting my own firm, I know that the lessons, experience and exposure I had received from those years of working with my mum will prove valuable in running this business. Moreover, there is an insatiable market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales growth targets by the sixth month and by end of year one. Aggressive gains in market share and average monthly revenues in year two
- To increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who book our products
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices
Our Goal for the Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
-To be the leading poultry meat and egg producer in the environs we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Our Vision for the Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one stop location for accessing excellent and high quality poultry meat and egg products in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
– Our Mission for the Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality services products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business. He is a graduate of the animal sciences of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Animal Scientist (NIAS). He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures. He is Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in poultry business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality broiler meat and eggs all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
With over over 7 years’ experience in Animal husbandry business and numerous exposue to both the scientific and practical aspect of the animal meat or protein industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Poultry Business Plan in Nigeria
Poultry house, dressing and processing facility, heat source, water source, feeding trough, drinking trough, feed materials.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS POULTRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Use of new materials and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Special Report:Click the link below to get it.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020