20 TIPS TO SURVIVE YOUWIN 3 PANEL INTERVIEW
- Don’t come late to the venue.
- Make Eye Contact with the members on the panel.
- Prepare by Rehearsing.
- BE CONFIDENT……and even if you are not feeling confident, try to project confidence. Use a mentor or coach to work with you in a practice interview role play.
- Demonstrate that you’re making connections during the conversation.
Instead of just answering each person’s question, see if you can make connections and demonstrate your active listening skills.
- Direct your attention to each person on the panel.
- Avoid staring at a single person (nothing makes you look more “frozen” than doing this!). Instead, make it a point to relax, smile, and open your gaze to the others in the room.
For the remaining tips and other information to win youwin 3 interview,
We hereby introducing you to:
THE YOUWIN 3 MOCK PANEL INTERVIEW REPORT AND THE YOUWIN3 TEMPLATE GUIDE.
What are the contents of the report/guide?
- 30 Possible questions that the interviewers can ask you on your business plan for both existing and new business.
- 20 Tips to survive YOUWIN 3 Panel Interview
- 22 Preparation Check list for the panel interview.
- Explanation on how to fill YOUWIN 3 PANEL REVIEW GUIDELINES.