7 Future Business Ideas That Can Make You a Millionaire if You Start Before It Goes Viral
One thing I tell entrepreneurs always coming to me for advice is to invest in the future. As much as it is a good thing to do business, it is also important to know in what field to invest. There are no secret rudiments to being successful, and being a millionaire is no unattainable feat. Everyone can become a millionaire, and it is not question of whether you started small or big or you were born with a silver spoon, millions will come if you did the right thing. This is why I always tell young entrepreneurs to be sure they take the right steps in whatever choices they make.
The fact is, anything can make you become a millionaire, any business at all, so far you know what you are doing. Nonetheless, there are some industries which many entrepreneurs do not take into consideration while venturing into business. Meanwhile, these sectors contribute actively to the growth of the nation, in fact, those who have built business ideas around these sectors have become millionaires and even multimillionaires. In this article, I will take you through some of the sectors in which you can grow your business ideas around and become a millionaire before they begin to go viral.
- General Farming: Many do not know that farmers make millions. Some of us today see farming as tedious, but the truth is, farming and agriculture as a whole contribute so much to the growth of Nigeria. Nigeria attained the giant of Nigeria title when she solely relied on farming(agriculture). This is a business idea that majority did not know about, but I tell you, if well managed, you will be the next youngest millionaire. You don’t have to have millions before going into farming, but you can make millions after venturing into farming, it’s all about how tactical you are about your idea and how soon you want it to be executed. All you need to start farming is just a piece of land( few plots will do) and whatever type of plant you would want to plant be it maize, beans, melon etc. At the end of the harvest months, you will realize that how much you made from sales of your farm produce would quicken you to want to expand your horizon. Don’t sleep on it, start working around it now before everyone else does.
- Tomato farming: I have decided to separate this from general farming because I see a need to. As much as tomato farming is a branch of farming, there is still a need to point out that the two do not mean the same thing, but they serve the same purpose( to become a millionaire). Tomato farmers are one of the richest entrepreneurs in Nigeria, with the daily demand for tomatoes by restaurants, food vendors and even tomato paste companies, tomato farmer’s cannot but see to it that more tomatoes are planted. When you harvest tomatoes and sell to the costumers who would need it, you would be shocked at how much sales you make. The issue however with tomato farming is that there are various kinds of tomatoes and tomatoes seeds, so you have to move closer to people who are already involved in the business to be able to differentiate various seeds. You could also ask market women who sell tomatoes for the kind of tomatoes that are currently in need. But I assure you that once you get yourself familiar with the fruits and it’s seeds, you won’t have problem in tomato farming, and to imagine that many people do not know that there is a lot of money in tomatoes farming, this is why I’m urging you to take the step today and start building your business idea around tomato farming.
3. Gym house: with the high rate of cancer everywhere around the world, including Nigeria, fitness has become part of people’s priority. Many people now crave to get fit, but unfortunately, only few people get to satisfy their craving because there are few gym houses around the country. Therefore, if you are a fitness freak, this is a chance for you to build your business idea around health and fitness. To complement it all, you could open a spa around the gym house, this will quicken sales because people would find it interesting to visit the spa after a long time of drilling at the gym.
4. Blogging: it appalls me that many still do not know how much money they can make just by running a blog in this century. I have seen people who make millions on a monthly basis just from running a blog. All blogging requires is your time and a personal computer with access to the internet. Committing time by creating meaningful keyword contents on your blog is what would drive traffic to your blog and help you start earning. Start blogging today, not everyone knows about it .
5. Freelancing: there are thousands of companies all over the world, in need of freelancers, but there are only few freelancers. If you are a wordsmith and love to write, you could start a freelancing business. This costs you nothing except your time and skills. The most amazing fact about this is that you get the chance to work from anywhere in the world. You’re remote.
6. Food and restaurants: the truth is, you think there are already enough Restaurants opened for consumers, but let me share you the breaking news, there are no enough Restaurants and food vendors. Considering the work nature of this century, many people don’t have time to prepare their meals especially lunch, this is why you should start a healthy food vendor or restaurant business.
7. Crypto currency: you might want to question my reasons for including crypto currency in this article, but the fact still remain that there is little awareness for people regarding crypto currency, thus giving you an advantage. With crypto currency, you don’t have to worry about sales or customers, all you need to do is invest a particular sum into any of the crypto currencies like Bitcoin and etherum and watch as you grow your income. Those who invested in Bitcoin two years ago are now millionaires, likewise those who invested in etherum and others.
There are no secrets to success except action. Take action today.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.