Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa in 2020 Application is open to Africa women.
Stand a chance to win N5m and a Mini MBA!
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- Do you need a grant to expand your business?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 is for you.
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa
The womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2020 is designed to create an enabling environment for female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
- You must be a woman
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of Nigeria,Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, with extension to Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Gambia, OR Cong
- That within the past one (1) year you were not an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
- The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 will provide up to N9 million financial grant
and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
- The programme is designed as a 3-month period incorporating pitching sessions and 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the IFC.
- The five hundred candidates
selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened
by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
- As part of the graduation requirements, the fifty finalists will pitch their businesses,
infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants
up to N5 million.
For More Information Visit Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton 2020