ACCESS MICROSOFT 3.5 MILLION NAIRA GRANT WITH VIABLE IDEA FOR JUST 5 YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS IN NIGERIA
As part of its commitment to supporting the development of entrepreneurship in Nigeria, Microsoft Mobile Devices and Services would be awarding N3.5 Million to 5 Nigerians with brilliant business ideas in its Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM activation, tagged “Passion to Empire“. The initiative will run from Monday 16th February to Tuesday 31st March 2015.
According to Joseph Umunakwe (General Manager, Microsoft Mobile Devices and Services, West Africa) “Passion to Empire” would help young entrepreneurs push their boundaries and test the strength of their ideas.
“Running a start-up is challenging in any environment, so Microsoft wants to empower entrepreneurs in Nigeria who have great business ideas. “Passion to Empire” would not be about a cash grant only. The winners will also be mentored by highly successful celebrity entrepreneurs – House of Tara’s Tara Fela Durotoye, Chocolate City’s Audu Maikori and Jobberman’s Opeyemi Awoyemi.” Umunakwe said.
To participate in “Passion to Empire”, interested entrepreneurs need to do the following;
– Buy the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM or any other Lumia smartphone or tablet
– Make a video detailing how you plan to grow your business
– Label the video with your name and IMEI number
– Upload the video to www.microsoft.com/mobile.
First Appeared on: Bellanaija.com
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023