Advertising and Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Awareness Programme Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Awareness Programme Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria.
Business: Awareness Programme Business
PATILAD Awareness Programme Company seeks to support the awareness programme industry, for those who have wanted to publicize their projects on a large scale but have not had enough money to achieve it. PATILAD Awareness programme industry is large enough to accommodate them from every work of life; we work as a team, lifting everyone in our process of growth.
PATILAD Awareness Programme is community-wide or audience-specific programming, initiatives, and strategies that increase audience knowledge and share information and resources to prevent violence, promote safety, and reduce perpetration
We offer professional quality dissemination of information in our Awareness Programme industry. We have an affordable promotion system, in which in an organized way, the staffs support each other and achieve incredible results. This, we do by creating a network of professionals within and outside the shores of Nigeria.
We are always open to contribute and collaborate with professionals, companies, organizations and institutions from the private and public sector, both within/outside the country.
We are located at Arakale Akure, Ondo state.
OUR PRODUCT AND SERVICES
PATILAD Awareness Programme was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the industry. We will work hard to ensure that PATILAD Awareness Programme do not just work for clients in Nigeria, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our products and services offerings are listed below;
- Aerial advertising
- Billboard-display advertising
- Bus, taxicab and subway-car advertising
- Display advertising
- Indoor-display advertising
- Outdoor-display advertising
- Store-display advertising
- Transit advertising
Read Also: Shoe-Making-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Our values include:
- Passion: We enjoy our work and get excited at the emergence of every new project.
- Commitment: We make our clients’ goals our own and we do everything to achieve them.
- Excellence: We seek perfection in our service delivery.
- Honesty: We consistently represent “in actions” what we believe in.
- Innovation: We constantly change, evolve, make and offer new things.
Objective of PATILAD Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
- To contributes to community awareness and understanding of issues and enable community member.
- To Increase the overall number of members in your organization.
- To encourage more new Nigerians to get involved in your organization.
Goals for the PATILAD Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
- To increase brand awareness and sales generation
- To increase community engagement and grow brand audience
- To increase web traffic
Vision for the PATILAD Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria.
Our vision is to establish a standard awareness programme company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world.
Mission for the PATILAD Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Awareness Programme is to build a community of support to enhance lives, through education, advocacy and promoting awareness.
Management Team of the PATILAD Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
Timothy Adepoju –Timothy is our project manager, he has several certifications in Commercial Sales. He has also taken several management courses from the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Gloria Edun– Gloria is the head of our Marketing team. Most of our marketing strategies are online based, and she is the best personnel for the job. She is a well-established Digital Marketer with proficiency in Content Management, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
We bring to the business:
- Ability to recognize and develop the community with accurate Information.
- Agility in business management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria
My passion for Awareness Programme business started as a result of my career in the Marketing Industry. My early days as an entrepreneur was really rough, and after pulling though to the top, I sought for a way to contribute to the success of the younger generation. PATILAD Awareness Programme industry is a solution I have developed for challenges entrepreneur in Awareness Programme industry in Nigeria are faced with.
I have developed my skills in Business Management via active leaning (MBA, certification courses), association, and practice.
Read also: E-Commerce-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL FOR AWARENESS PROGRAMME BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
- Events Promoting the group and its activities
- Games/Puzzles/ Quizzes/Contests.
- Image Library
- Information or Fact Sheets
- Outdoor Advertising
- Post Cards
- Print Media
- Public Service Announcements
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR AWARENESS PROGRAMME BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- We have a rich network of high-worth influencers.
- We pay attention to the faintest detail.
- Knowledge and experience in the Marketing industry.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Register for 5 Days Free Digital Virtual Training by Boost With Facebook: Closes on September 30, 2020 - September 23, 2020
- A-Z of Survival Fund Registration Comprehensive Guide for pay roll Support in Nigeria. - September 22, 2020
- How to Buy 72hour Income Generator programe of Toyin Omotoso CEO of Expertnaire and Make Millions of Naira from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria - September 19, 2020