AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Agritech Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Agritech Busines is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Agritech Business plan in Nigeria.
Business: Agritech Business
PATILAD Agritech Company digital agriculture platform that focuses on connecting farm sponsors with real farmers in order to increase food production.
Patilad AgricTech has been able to empower farmers across Nigeria by getting them access to funding, quality seeds and capacity building for improved yield. The platform has also encouraged young people to get involved in farming, as well as bringing on board people who may be interested in farming but do not have the time or skills.
PATILAD Agritech Company also helps smallholder farmers obtain the best inputs and machinery for their farms, as well as data-driven advisory services and access to premium markets.
There were four major challenges Facing Farmers
- Insufficient access to finance,
- Advisory services.
PATILAD Agritech is a platform that connected these farmers to people that can solve this various challenges.
PATILAD Agritech Company is a licensed and standard company that is located along eleme road, Port-harcourt. We have been able to secure a long-term lease agreement for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long-term renewal on an agreed terms and conditions that is favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of production business we run and the facility is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that because we want to facilitate easy movement of raw materials and finished products.
We offer professional quality Productions in our Agritech industry. We have an affordable promotion system, in which in an organized way, the staffs support each other and achieve incredible results. This, we do by creating a network of professionals within and outside the shores of Nigeria.
We are always open to contribute and collaborate with professionals, companies, organizations and institutions from the private and public sector, both within/outside the country.
Product and Services of AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Agritech Business is a world class farming business that is committed to cultivating both organic and non – organic crops and livestock for both Nigeria market and the global market. We are in business to produce both organic and non – organic food and raw materials for people and industries in commercial quantities.
These are the areas we will concentrate on in our contract farming business. If need arises, we will definitely cultivate related crops;
- Fruit and vegetable growing
- Livestock farming
- Grain and oilseed production
- Honey production
- Other crop production
How to Invest in Patilad AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria
- Register by creating an account on the platform
Create an Account: Join our large community of digital farmers funding farms, empowering farmers and making a profit.
- Choose a Farm Investment Option
Choose a farm from the available set of farms, select the number of units you would like to fund and proceed to make the payments.
- Get Updates on Farming progress
On your dashboard, you would get regular realtime updates for farm progress as well as access details of all the farms you have funded till date.
- Get Returns on your investment
Upon harvest, expected returns of proceeds from produce are distributed to all subscribers to a farm. This is done within the stated tenure period.
OUR VALUES at AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria
Our values include:
- Passion: We enjoy our work and get excited at the emergence of every new project.
- Commitment: We make our clients’ goals our own and we do everything to achieve them.
- Excellence: We seek perfection in our service delivery.
- Honesty: We consistently represent “in actions” what we believe in.
- Innovation: We constantly change, evolve, make and offer new things.
Objective of PATILAD Agritech Business plan in Nigeria
- To promote and enhance sustainable economic activities through PATILAD Agritech productions
- Meet quantity and quality requirement
- Efficient, reliable, save and environmental friendly
- Poverty alleviation and Job creation
- To provide practical knowledge from the field that enhances various models for Agritech production.
- To identify challenges and opportunities for expanding Agritech markets
Goals for the PATILAD Agritech Business plan in Nigeria
- To promote sustainable high-quality Agritech productions
- Researching the needs of the agricultural community and developing programs to meet those needs.
Vision for the PATILAD Agrictech Business plan in Nigeria
Our Vision is to be the major supplier of raw materials from farms and to become one of the top Agrictech farming business brands not just in Nigeria but also on the global stage..
Mission for the PATILAD Agrictech Business plan in Nigeria
- PATILAD Agrictech Business is a world class Agrictech farming business that is in business to cultivate in commercial quantities both organic and non – organic crops and livestock for both Nigeria market and the international market.
- We want to be the major supplier of cash crops and non – cash crops to leading corporations in Nigeria and other countries of the world.
Management Team of the PATILAD Agrictech Business plan in Nigeria
PATILAD AgricTech Business is always one generation ahead. We are committed to the principle of sustainability and treat natural resources carefully and responsibly.
Emmanuel Adeshina –Emmanuel is our Farm Manager, he has certification in Agircultural Extension in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. He has also taken several management courses from the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Lilian Mfon– Lilian is the head of our Marketing team. Most of our marketing strategies are online based, and she is the best personnel for the job. She is a well-established Digital Marketer with proficiency in Content Management, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
We bring to the business:
- Ability to recognize and develop raw materials.
- Agility in business management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Agrictech Business plan in Nigeria
My passion for Agrictech business started as a result of my career in the Agrictech Industry. My early days as an entrepreneur was really rough, and after pulling though to the top, I sought for a way to contribute to the success of the younger generation.
PATILAD Agritech industry is a solution I have developed for challenges entrepreneur in Agrictech industry in Nigeria are faced with.
I have developed my skills in Business Management via active leaning (MBA, certification courses), association, and practice.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL FOR AGRITECH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The Material includes:
- Mobile Application
- Agricultural robots
- Allen Scythe
- Aquatic weed harvester
- Feed grinder
- Bale splitter
- Mixer-wagon(Diet feeder)
- Conveyor analyzer
- Hedge cutter
- Hedge trimmer
- Livestock trailer
- Mulching machine
- Post driver(and hand tool)
- Shear Grab(and power link box)
- Yard scraper
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR AGRITECH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peoplebuy from us because of the following reasons:
- We have a rich network of high-worth influencers.
- We pay attention to the faintest detail.
- Knowledge and experience in the Agritechindustry.
Read Also: Aquaculture-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Our major competitors are:
- 4Sedfort Ingenious Agriculture
- The AgroBarn Limited
- Agrecourse Integrated Services Ltd
- Agrilet Farm Services
- Agroyield Africa Limited
- Agrorite Limited
- Agrostorm Limited
- Ampersand Farms
- Bush Colony Supplies
- Continental Farm Agric Limited
- EZ Farming Limited
- Farm Ally Investment Limited
- Farmcrowdy Limited
- Farmfunded Agro Services Limited
- Farmify Agro Innovations Limited
- Farmkart Foods Investment Limited
- Farmkonnect Nigeria
- Farmcenta Global Investment Limited
- Farmforte Agro & Allied Solutions Limited
- Foxygreen Hub Resources
- Freshdews Farms
- Letsfarm Integrated Services Limited
- Pocket Farm Limited
- Porkvest Limited
- Primera Credit Microfinance Bank Limited
- Menorah Agricultural Enterprise
- Selema Farms
- The Now Entity Enterprise Limited / Bazuze
- Thrive Agric Limited
- Winich Farms
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020