AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Agricultural Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Agricultural farm is an agricultural company involved in crops cultivation and rearing of various kinds of animals. We are based in Osogbo, Osun state. We ensure to create surplus food for people to eat and live. Our products are carefully produced with utmost care and hygiene.
We specialize in producing various crops which include; carrot, cucumber, watermelon, onions, an also rearing of animals which includes; fish, goat, poultry and pig.
The demand for food is increasing day by day, therefore the opportunities for production is available in the industry, and we are fully prepared to maximize this opportunity to satisfy the demand of the people and for our business growth.
In providing employment, our business offers quite a sizeable number of people employment, both directly and indirectly to men, women, and young people. Providing employment for a large section of the population, agriculture remains a major source of economic activity in Nigeria.
Patilad Agricultural farm is set to provide excellent customer service to all our customers so as to keep having repeat businesses with them. Knowing how important food is to human, we hire only skilled, diligent and professionals to ensure maximum productivity. Our customer care attendants are trained to pay close attention to the complaint and enquiries of our customers and treat their feedbacks with urgency.
We have in place strategies that will help us in cultivating and rearing of animals in the best way we should.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Varieties of crops and agricultural animals
- On time delivery
- Affordable and discounted prices.
- Excellent customer care services
Our products and services
PATILAD Agricultural farm is into cultivating crops and rearing of farm animals for selling.
The various kinds of crops we cultivate are:
The kind of animals we rear are;
Objective for Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
- To cultivate healthy crops for consumption and sell at fair and best possible prices.
- To offer a top notch customer service
- To increase our customer base by 30% each year
- To develop a sustainable start-up business, contributing to increased employment of community residents.
Goal for the Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the best choice of Agricultural products in our location and Nigeria as a whole, and to provide unique services.
Vision for the Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a world class Agricultural products producer in Nigeria and globally producing healthy products and top notch services.
Mission for the Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is;
- To offer consistently quality agricultural products
- Offer our products at competitive pricing
- Keeping close contact with customers for long term relationship.
- To ensure we meet our customer’s satisfaction
Read also: Abattoir Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team of the Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
Oluwatimileyin Akanbi: He has over 1o years of experience having worked in a agric farm and will bring his vast experience to bear in this business. He is an experienced businessman and entrepreneur and one who has a B.Sc in Animal sciences as well as a Master’s Degree from a prestigious business school. He is the general farm manager.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Chinedu Amaka: She has a BSc in Marketing from the University of Ilorin. She has over 9 years’ experience in sales and marketing. She is in charge of the overall business marketing.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
I have over 15 years’ experience in Agricultural industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services. I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
Piece of land, Tractor, ATV/UTV, Farm truck, Wagon, Mowers, Backhoe, Sprayers, Sickle, Irrigation system, manure spreader, seed drills, front end loader, plows, Mulch layer, harrow, feeders, feed buckets, water tanks, rack washers, waste remover system, egg transfer system, egg trays, weighing scale, beak trimmer, disposables, hair cap, overalls, sleeves, light source, head gate and corral systems, hand tools (shovel, digger, hoe, rakes, wheel barrow), cleaning equipment.
Competitor Analysis for Agricultural Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of high quality agricultural products
- Clean and Hygienic farm environment
- Healthy farm produce and well feed animals
- Efficient and strong distribution network.
- Core experienced and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Availability of high quality, and healthy agricultural products
- Core experienced and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015or 08076359735or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
I will like to have a copy of your business plan template email to my inbox,so that I can develop mine. Thank you!
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Call or WhatsApp us on 08060779290, 08113205312