Apply for AYADA Lab Incubation and Acceleration Program for West Africa
Applications are open from 14th June to 05th July 2019.
AYADA LAB program is an intensive 12-month Incubation and Acceleration Program. It consists of local and regional workshops, mentoring by some of the best African entrepreneurs today in the areas of cultural and social entrepreneurship, networking with African and European cultural entrepreneurs. The program takes place in English and French, the two languages of the Lab.
The AYADA Lab program takes place in Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Ghana from June 2019 to April 2020.
- Local & regional workshops: Taking place in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon, with African cultural, social and digital experts to bolster the startups.
- Individual mentoring: Round 2 selection of candidates for a full year individual mentoring and participation in the AYADA Lab regional workshop.
- Networking trips: In Europe and in Africa to meet with experts from the creative, cultural and social industries.
Young West Africans entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria can apply :
- Aged between 20 and 35
- Be a national of and based in either Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria or Cameroon
- Have a 1 year project experience or a tested idea creating value of innovation with high impact on society
- Have a project in the Cultural and Creative industries (fashion, books, cinema, etc.), Civil society issues (education, women rights and empowerment, civic tech, active citizens) or the Environment
For more info visit AYADA LAB