Apply for GSMA Innovation Fund for Digitisation of Agricultural Value Chains
Deadline: 31 July, 2019.
The GSMA Innovation Fund for Digitisation of Agricultural Value Chains aims to scale digital solutions for the agricultural last mile and improve smallholders’ financial inclusion, livelihood and climate resilience.
The Fund prioritises enterprise services targeted at organisations (e.g. agribusiness, cooperatives, etc.) procuring from smallholders with the focus on those living on less than USD 2 per day.
Up to eight grants of £220,000 each are being made available to support projects of 24 months duration. In addition, the GSMA will provide in-kind support and consultancy to assist the development of business plans, and service implementation through market research, user-centric design, business intelligence, user-testing with agribusiness staff and smallholders.
The Concept Note application window opened on 3 June 2019 and will close on 31 July 2019.
Applications for funding are assessed through a two-stage application process.
- Concept Note: The first step will be to submit a Concept Note, which outlines the project objectives, lists proposed partners, demonstrates the consortium’s capacity to deliver the project and explains how the project fits within wider strategy of the business owner.
- Business Plan: A short-list of applicants whose Concepts Notes meet the objectives and eligibility requirements of the Fund will be notified in August 2019 and invited to develop a Business Plan. This will further outline the strategy for implementing and scaling the service; provide a budget projection with an indication of how the grant is to be spent, and a workplan for the 24 month implementation period. The deadline for the Business Plan submission will be 31 October 2019.
All eligible applicants at Concept Note stage, irrespective of whether they ultimately receive a grant under this Innovation Fund, will be invited to join the GSMA AgriTech Priority Learning Partners Initiative, where they will gain access to a number of knowledge sharing resources and events, including webinars on the topic of enterprise solutions for the last mile.
You can contact us NOW via 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get professional help with the application.
- Free Business Plan Sample and Template - February 25, 2021
- Business Proposal Consultants in Nigeria - February 25, 2021
- Characteristics of business plans that get funding - February 25, 2021