Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2.
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
The fellowship started in 2019 with 25 fellows in cohort 1. The fellowship is a leadership, entrepreneurship and capacity building program for young people around Ondo State, Nigeria.
It is powered by Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment & Development Initiative a Not-For-Profit organization. The fellowship programme is a day physical programme and one year (online interaction on a closed WhatsApp group and zoom platform).
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟴-𝟯𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀.
𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮/ 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
1. Are you between 18-35 years?
2. From Ondo State or residence in Ondo State.
3. Have a concrete focus on an idea, work or business you will like to use to impact your community
4. The recommendation of fellows will be allowed
Application opens – 1st October, 2021
Application deadline – 30th November, 2021
Selected fellows will be notified on the 13th of December, 2021.
20 people will be selected.
𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: The “A day fellowship programme” is coming up on Monday 27th December at Igbara Oke, Ondo State, Nigeria.
The venue will be communicated to the selected fellow of DALEF.
𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄
1. One-year online capacity building
2. 1-day offline Empowerment Training
3. Business and idea development
4. Professional development and Networking
5. Links to grant giving organizations / Platforms and Training on how to apply for them.
The programme is designed to build skills and empower fellows to lead in their respective sectors and communities.
Click here to apply https://bit.ly/DALEF2021