Application Deadline: Friday July 24, 2020.
Apply For FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020 and win 1.5 Million Naira.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has partnered with Passion Incubator to launch Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020 themed “Redefining and repositioning agricultural value chains during and post the COVID-19 era”.
Passion Incubator, a Lagos-based, early-stage incubator and accelerator, has been investing in some Agritech start-ups, thus, making FCMB confirm its renewed commitment, in supporting the Agritech ecosystem on the African continent.
FCMB is playing its part in growing the Agricultural Technology sector and providing early to growth-stage entrepreneurs with prerequisite resources to grow and scale their Agritech businesses.
The virtual program will support 2 Agritech startups with ₦1.5M Grant, Access to workspace, market & network that stimulates innovation, collaboration and business growth. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s edition would be a virtual engagement.
The conference would convene global experts to discuss and share some insights on the agricultural value chain.
The program is focused on the following Agricultural value chain solutions;
– Agricultural Finance
– Agricultural Marketing
– Supply chain
According to FCMB, Agritech EPIC Pitch is geared towards building and accelerating the growth of agritech startups in Africa. It will also help young and self-driven Nigerian entrepreneurs grow their agri-businesses.
- A sum of N1.5 million to assist the top two winning start-ups from the programme
- Mentorship support
- Access to workspace
- Market and networks that stimulate innovation
- Collaboration and business growth
- Access to the Passion Incubator’s resources & partner organization support
- Access to business development services
The 2020 edition would hold, as a virtual conference, due to the prevailing coronavirus pandemic.
For More Information Kindly Visit FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch 2020
- Apply For The AgroHack Challenge - August 5, 2020
- Apply For The Cascador program 2020 for mid-stage Entrepreneur - August 3, 2020
- Agricultural Youth Summit Grant 2020 - July 30, 2020