Apply for Project Grow 100 and Win $5000 from Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport in Nigeria
Open Between 4th and 19th February 2021
Watch this video below to know the details and how to apply and win it
Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development and TiimAfrica are in partnership for this project to give $5000 to Nigeria entrepreneurs that are qualified.
Apply for the Project Grow 100. The initiative is giving out Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) grant to eligible applicants.
Are you in need of a one-time grant to scale up your business?
Project Grow 100 Eligibility Criteria
To apply, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be between the age of 25 – 35 years old
- Be a Nigerian
- Have been running business within Nigeria
- Your business must have at least six (6) months financial record
Deadline 19th February 2021
- Capital Fellowship: How to Apply and Win N200,000 Capital Fellowship - March 2, 2021
- Why I enrolled at Unicaf University for my Doctorate programme and How You Can Do Degree, Master’s programme and Doctorate programme at the Online University. - March 1, 2021
- Free Business Plan Sample and Template - February 25, 2021