Apply for Project Grow 100 and Win $5000 from Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport in Nigeria
Open Between 4th and 19th February 2021
Watch this video below to know the details and how to apply and win it
Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development and TiimAfrica are in partnership for this project to give $5000 to Nigeria entrepreneurs that are qualified.
Apply for the Project Grow 100. The initiative is giving out Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) grant to eligible applicants.
Are you in need of a one-time grant to scale up your business?
Project Grow 100 Eligibility Criteria
To apply, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be between the age of 25 – 35 years old
- Be a Nigerian
- Have been running business within Nigeria
- Your business must have at least six (6) months financial record
Deadline 19th February 2021
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021