TEF $5000 Grant: What to do if you Applied Last Year 2020 [Guide on How to Re-confirm your Application]
NEXT STEPS OF THE TONY ELUMELU ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
As earlier communicated, you are required to revalidate your 2020 application and update areas on your application form that may have changed. This re-validation exercise must be completed between Feb 1 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Find below the steps to revalidate your 2020 application:
1. Go to https://tefconnect.net/
2. Click on forgot password and follow instructions to rest your password
3. Sign back into TEFConnect
4. A banner will be displayed on the homepage for revalidation. Click the link
5. Choose your language and your old form will be presented to you
6. Click on Edit Information to edit your information as required
7. Once updated, click validate.
8. A successful validation information is displayed to you
Please note that you will be able to update any information on your form but may not be able to update the following information if already provided in 2020:
• Scanned ID
• Uploaded picture of self
• How you heard about TEF?
Also note that if you were not shortlisted to proceed to the next stage in 2020, you will not see the re-validation banner on your home page.
Please continue to focus on your safety and wellbeing as we navigate the new normal.
For further information or enquiries, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurship Programmes Manager,
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021