TEF $5000 Grant: What to do if you Applied Last Year 2020 [Guide on How to Re-confirm your Application]
NEXT STEPS OF THE TONY ELUMELU ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
As earlier communicated, you are required to revalidate your 2020 application and update areas on your application form that may have changed. This re-validation exercise must be completed between Feb 1 2021 to 31st March 2021.
Find below the steps to revalidate your 2020 application:
1. Go to https://tefconnect.net/
2. Click on forgot password and follow instructions to rest your password
3. Sign back into TEFConnect
4. A banner will be displayed on the homepage for revalidation. Click the link
5. Choose your language and your old form will be presented to you
6. Click on Edit Information to edit your information as required
7. Once updated, click validate.
8. A successful validation information is displayed to you
Please note that you will be able to update any information on your form but may not be able to update the following information if already provided in 2020:
• Scanned ID
• Uploaded picture of self
• How you heard about TEF?
Also note that if you were not shortlisted to proceed to the next stage in 2020, you will not see the re-validation banner on your home page.
Please continue to focus on your safety and wellbeing as we navigate the new normal.
For further information or enquiries, please send to email@example.com
Entrepreneurship Programmes Manager,
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023