AgroHack Challenge is seeking innovative ideas across the value chain in 4 sub-sectors (Cassava, Aquaculture, Poultry and Maize) of the agriculture industry. These ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
The AgroHack Challenge is powered by the Mastercard Foundation-Young Africa Works in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre & Global Entrepreneurship Network Nigeria
Application closes September 1, 2020.
This program offers an accelerator program, a 5-day Bootcamp, intense mentoring from a pool of both local and international mentors. Participants also stand a chance to win up to 1million Naira.
The Challenge is open to ventures that:
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Transform a community, a nation, a region, or have global impact
- Have a Minimum Viable Product
- Have a business model and is the customer segment clear
- Have any market traction
Get more information and apply HERE
- Fish Farming Training In Lagos - September 9, 2020
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 For Nigerian Undergraduate Students - September 9, 2020
- National Enterprise Challenge 2020 For Nigerian Students - September 9, 2020