Apply For The Cascador program 2020 for mid-stage Entrepreneur
The Cascador program is an intensive, in-depth examination of your interpersonal skills and business plans. The process begins prior to the on-site program and continues for six months afterward.
Help mid-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses and their interpersonal skills by working with successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs
SCALING YOUR BUSINESS
The focus of the program. The business plan of each participant will be reviewed and enhanced by veteran mentors and peers.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least 2 years of operation and revenues from sales of >$50,000/year or >$250,000 of capital.
- You must embrace giving & receiving constructive feedback.
- Participation is limited to 12 entrepreneurs.
Personal development is the foundation of professional growth. Prior to the program, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire that generates a report about your personality type. You will have a personal, one hour video session prior to the program to interpret your report, and discuss how your personality type can work best with people of other styles. We will practice these interpersonal skills during interaction with the faculty and your peers.
PLANS TO SCALE YOUR BUSINESS.
You will be required to submit your business history and future plan prior to the program. Your history and plans will be discussed with faculty by video prior to the program, so that the faculty can identify what support and resources you need.
The program will focus on you and your business, with personal interviews and reviews. Daily topics:
Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills & high-performance team building
Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses
Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds
Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts
SIX MONTHS OF FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
Each participant will have a faculty follow up monthly for six months to support the implementation of new business plans and leadership skills.
Read also: Real Estate Business Plan in Nigeria
Learn to be more effective at fundraising, scaling your business and leading your team.
The Cascador program will be held on the Lagos Business School campus. Housing will be provided at a hotel within walking distance.
HOW TO APPLY
Cascador are now accepting nominations for the 2020 program to be held in Lagos, Nigeria from November 9th – 13th.
- Cascador are accepting applications through August 30th
- Participation is limited to 12 mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least 2years of operation, revenue over $50,000/year or $250, 000 capital raised.
- Promising applicant will be interviewed by video.
- The cascador program is entirely free. Housing is provided at hotel near the Lagos Business School. However, selected applicants will be asked to provide a refundable deposit to hold their place. The deposit will be 100% refunded when you attend the program.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about applying to cascador 2020
For more Information: