Apply for Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) (15,000 businesses will be selected)
The Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program designed to develop the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25 – 40 to participate in the export sector. The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
The YAEDP is accepting applications from agrifood entrepreners and cooperative leaders in these value chains: Cocoa, Spices, Sesame, Shea butter, Cashew, Cassava, Soybean, Rubber, and Ginger.
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- The business/cooperative must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have at least three employees.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply today!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Application is ongoing until 30 April 2022
You can get our Pre-recorded video Coaching session on how to apply.
Please the video Coaching is not free. It comes with a token
Call or WhatsApp me on 08060779290 to get it.