ARTWORKS MANUFACTURING AND SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc.
Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Artworks manufacturing and sales Outlets
Industry: Lifestyle / Creative Art
PATILADWONDER is a specialty art works manufacturing and sales outlet located in Marina Lagos. At PATILADWONDER our more than 15 years of experience as an art seller, consultant, designer and manufacturer has taught us how to harness the personal and transformational power of art in unique ways. Our business process is a two-way street. We listen. We collaborate. We custom design. We facilitate consensus. Our collaborative design tools and methodologies enhance project outcome by making sure that each contribution to the final product adds value. As a result, you can be certain that the art we recommend is perfect for your setting, and that it elicits precisely the feeling you desire. We create an exceptional value for our customer, due in large part to our vast library of images and array of innovative art mediums, our intuitive online tools which streamline what would otherwise be a time-consuming process, plus our onsite consultation and free art design services. All of it delivered seamlessly through our exclusive partnership with a local dealer whom you already know and trust.
Our Products & Services
- All kinds of cane crafts
- Wood Sculpting
- Framed Art
- Wire works
- Art on Acrylic
- Art on Aluminium
- Acoustic Panels
- Kampala works on fabrics and Leather
- Home interior and exterior designs
- General arts consultancy
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality and varieties of products
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Trusted and quality products
- High variety of product choices
- Increase and consistent supply
- Fair and best possible prices
Right from when I was 7 or so, I have had the privilege of being my mother’s personal assistant. I, at various times, worked closely with my mum in managing her gallery retails outlets in our city. Also my first degree in Applied and Fine Art has proved of great benefit to the benefit of the enterprise. Now that I have the opportunity of starting my own firm, I know that the lessons, experience and exposure I had received from those years of working with my mum will prove valuable in running this business. Moreover, there is an insatiable market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Keys to Success for Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide for the satisfaction of 100% of our customers and vendors.
- Advertise and promote in areas where our target customer base will learn about our store.
- Continuously review our inventory and sales and adjust our inventory levels accordingly.
- Sell products that are of the highest reliability and quality. We must offer as many or more premium products than our competition offers. Be an active member of the community.
- Provide in-store classes, demonstrations, and events.
Objective for Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
- To earn 80% market share and become the number one art and craft supplier on the island.
- To achieve a 50% profit margin within the first year.
- To be an active and vocal member in the community and to provide continual re-investment through sponsorship of community activities and celebrations, including: supporting art and craft events, hosting classes, providing scholarships.
Our Vision for the Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the number one arts manufacturing enterprise in Nigeria providing a vast array of artists’ materials and supplies that guarantees superior customers’ satisfaction.
Our Mission for the Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to support and contribute to the community of artists and crafters by offering quality, name brand supplies to accommodate customer needs by so doing;
- Promote the arts and culture of Lagos on a national and international scale.
- Create a gallery and shop to exhibit and sell community arts and crafts.
- Facilitate training and professional development in the Indigenous arts industry.
- Provide the facilities and activities that encourage the teaching, learning and sharing of community historical and cultural knowledge.
- Provide a workplace with meaningful activities that cultivate interest and pride in our traditional cultural heritage, our community history, family history and environment.
- Provide facilities and activities that encourage opportunities to learn new and different skills that embrace cultural maintenance.
Management Team of the Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 20 years’ experience in Creative Art industry. He has a first degree in Fine and Applied Art from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business. PATILADWONDER ARTS CENTRE is governed by the elected Board who manage issues and business through regular board meetings and their general involvement with the centre. The newly appointed manager OLUDARA DAVIES is responsible for managing staff, business, funding, artistic direction and the general running of the centre.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to stock our store on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- Creative solution to keep us ahead of our competitions
- Ability to network with top art manufacturing firms in every part of the world
- Capacity to meet our annual profit target
Management experience gained for the Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the Creative Art industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Arts workshop, bending equipment, paints, brush, palettes, canvases, aluminium acrylic, murals, wire works, bellow, measuring equipment, office equipment, design and graphics software, bar, Stationeries, Insurance cost, Advertising Brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Artworks manufacturing and sales Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products
- Fair and best possible prices and our discount offers
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023