LUBRICATION OIL PRODUCTION & SUPPLY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc. Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Lubrication Oil Production & Supply
Industry: Lubricants / FMCG
PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production Company is an efficient lubricant oil producing company. Our goal is to be the leading and most assured reliable and efficient Lubrication oil production & Supply firm in Lagos Nigeria. The demand for engine oil in Nigeria is from vehicle owners, generators owners, industries and motorcyclists. Engine oil is used by both petrol and diesel engine oil, though in different grades. The petrol engine oil are used in serving passenger car (light cars) while diesel engine oil are used in servicing generators (small and big) and also for heavy cars (diesel cars). There are still grades of diesel engine oil (mono-grade and multi-grade) mono grades are commonly used in Nigeria, although people are now beginning to appreciate multi-grades. The viscosity of the oil is a function of the grade.
PATILAD WONDER Lubricants denotes considerable resources to developing advanced technologies for the manufacture of lubricants and additives. At its outset, the company set up a Science and New Technology Department responsible for developing know-how technologies and formula for new types of high-quality lubricants that modern engineering demand. This work is performed by company specialists in close cooperation with Russian and world leading scientific organizations. By investing in science PATILADWONDER Lubricants aims to qualitatively improve its product line and increases consumer demand for those products.
In all, PATILADWONDER adopts an intensely customer centric approach in offering our services. Apart from our astute and highly experienced management team, we also are well aware of the industry’s need and are well prepared to tackle them. We provide a one-stop solution centre to meeting all needs and challenges that our cooking gas users face delivery excellent products and quality service in a loving and light-hearted way.
- Automotive lubricants: Environment friendly lubricants with a proven capability to help provide maximum engine protection for all passenger cars, racing cars, vans, light trucks and all wheel drives
- Car care and additives: our teams of experts with research of years has formulated world class car care additives, for both vehicles with diesel fuel and gasoline fuel, radiator additives, transmission additives, cooling etc
- Industrial lubricants: our industrial lubricants are formulated to help enhance machines productivity while delivering premium performance
- Greases: we are experts in formulating variety of automotive and industrial greases which can be used in automotive and industrial bearings
- Specialties: Turbine oils, Heat transfer oils, industrial Gear oil, Transformer oils, and other special oils that we’ve formulated to cover wide range of industry needs.
- Transmission oils
- Technical fluids
- Marine lubricants
Objective for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
- To create a service-based company whose goal is to exceed customer’s expectations
- To increase the number of clients by 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals.
- To provide excellent service and retain up to 90% of our customers
- To develop a sustainable business surviving off its own cash flow.
Vision and Goal for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
We aim to be the largest Lubricant oil manufacturer & supplier in South-West Nigeria.
To constantly exceed client’s expectation in terms of excellent quality, superb customer care services that consistently provides excellent practical solutions and services which in turn increase our market share.
Mission for the PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to provide the customer with the Lubricant oil manufacturing company and supply service in Lagos, Nigeria. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Keys to Success for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s keys to success are:
- To maintain client satisfaction of at least 90%.
- To keep overhead cost low.
- To ensure professional marketing and presentation of services.
- To provide an active and functional website.
Management Team of PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
AKINYEMI Femi Richard – (MBA and PMP): has acquired valuable experience in leading small businesses into prolonged periods of growth and innovation. Richard worked for Global Impact Oil Services before being hired away to Bain and Company. A OAU MBA graduate, reputable business owner and founder, Richard has gathered more than enough valuable experience –technical, administrative and marketing wise– in running this business.
Mr. Akinyemi is well respected within the community, and has built a number of relationships with high profile individuals, and is a frequent contributor to the ‘Health and safety in the kitchen’ section of the Daily Times. He co-manages the business with Mr Dayo.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a lead consultant.
Management experience gained for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
AKINYEMI Richard Olufemi has a degree in Economics and a MBA with emphasis on marketing from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. Throughout his four years at Ife, Richard worked part time with Kings’ Super Mart where he served as the marketing officer and was responsible for doubling the sales of the firm over a period of 3 months.
Upon graduation, he worked for Global Impact Oil Services where he rose from an entry level employee to operations manager. There he gained the bulk of his working experience in the Lubricant Oil Production & Supply Business. Some of his successes at this firm included the award for the employee of the year which he received in three consecutive years (until he left the company), just like his former firm, he helped increased the sales volume by over 250% over his working experience.
Materials and Machines for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
500 metric tonnes tank, Corken Fire proof ump, Manuel or Automatic filling systems Cylinders of varying sizes, weighing scale and pressure gauge, Return Hose, fire extinguisher, Safety goggles, boots and overall, a conducive office complex, office space, equipment, furniture, stationeries, advertising brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis for PATILADWONDER Lubrication Oil Production & Supply Business Plan in Nigeria
People access our services because of the following reasons:
- Customer service mobility – As a customer-centric firm, PATILADWONDER Lubricating Oil Retailing & Supply Service offers 24-hours available phone lines, same day email responses, and callbacks within one hour.
- A robust online presence – Perhaps the first singular online provider of kerosene supplies and services. We know that this is a major unique selling point and so we at all-time maintain an enviable user-friendly and superb website.
- Diagnostic service – Here our highly trained, courteous and professional staffs employ technical knowhow and sound people skills to comprehensively understand all the factors involved in our client’s need before we proffer solution.
- A considerable network of contacts – We keep an ever increasing mailing list that DIRECTLY attends to well over 15,000 small business owners.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Nigeria market peculiarities of cooking gas users, their challenges, needs and buying pattern.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra
bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for:
Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative