Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF BAKED SWEET POTATO CHIP BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: BAKED SWEET POTATO CHIP PRODUCTION
Industry: FOOD PROCESSING (Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD is a new Baked Sweet Potato Chip outlet located in Ketu, Lagos state. PATILAD is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Pelumi Agunbiade, and other investors. The Company is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric. industry with 8 years’ experience and Adebayo Tijani, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ of experience.
At PATILAD, we are involved in the cultivation, process and packaging, and marketing of sweet potatoes in various forms to Nigeria and the International market. Our sweet potato chips come in different shapes and tastes. Our customer service is poised to be impeccable.
When a customer visits any of our chains of stores, PATILAD Chips will make sure they are treated with the utmost respect. No matter how big our customer base may get, we have CRM software that will let us manage a one-on-one relationship with each of them.
Our target audience includes households, wholesalers, retailers, working-class individuals, the elderly, students, hospitals, business people, men, and women, and event planners.
Products and Service
PATILAD is a world-class commercial farm that is committed to cultivating and processing organically grown potatoes for both Nigeria’s market and the global market.
These are the areas we will concentrate on at PATILAD:
- Organically cultivating potatoes
- Well-packaged potato chips
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Producing baked sweet potatoes chip with varieties of taste
- Provision of quality products
- Excellent customer care services.
- Lowest possible prices.
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Baked Sweet Potato Chip business include:
- Good retail location in a residential/business area.
- Hygienic and neat production process and packaging
- Online presence
- Maintain low operating costs
- On-time delivery
- Effective sales channel
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing.
Objectives for Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business Plan in Nigeria
- To Produce baked sweet potatoes chip with varieties of taste of up to a tone of three million pieces in a year.
- To increase sales by at least 75% in the second year
- To initiate a good relationship with bulk purchasers and buyers so as to increase our reach
- To launch five new distribution outlets in the fourth year.
Mission for the Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales for the next 12 months.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction so that more than 60 percent of the customer base are a return customer
- Produce quality products at affordable prices
Vision for the Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business Plan in Nigeria
- To exceed customer expectations in every sense by producing quality products in a sustainable way
- To be a household name producing baked potatoes chip with a variety of tastes in Nigeria
Management Team of the Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business
Pelumi Agunbiade: She has over nine years of experience in the Food industry, having worked for some leading brands in Nigeria. She has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). She is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in the Baked Sweet Potato Chip business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality goods and products all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business in Nigeria
With over seven years of experience in the farming and processing business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of owning a Baked Sweet Potato Chip processing company, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has also helped me put together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Our Business Structure
PATILAD Chips intends to start small in Ketu, Nigeria but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading commercial Baked Sweet Potato Chip producers in Nigeria. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world-class business we want to own.
At PATILAD, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer-centric, and ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders. As such, we would hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Farm Manager
- Processing and Packaging Plant Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Cultivation Manager/Supervisor
- Field Employees
Our Competitive Advantage for Baked Sweet Potato Chip Business in Nigeria
The manufacture of snacks has become significantly more fiercely competitive over the past ten years, according to a detailed analysis of the market. In fact, if you want to remain in this sector, you need to be very creative, customer-focused, and proactive. We are prepared to compete favorably with other potato chip manufacturing companies in Nigeria because we are aware of the increased competition.
PATILAD Chips is starting a standard potato chips production business that will in fact become the preferred option of residents and businesses. Some of our competitive advantages includes;
- Our location
- Our distribution networks
- Different sizes and tastes of well–packaged potato chips meet the different needs of other people
- Our excellent customer service culture
- Proper care and development opportunities for our employee
Knowing fully well that with a proper SWOT analysis we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our weaknesses, and be well-equipped to confront our threats. We conducted research an came up with the following results
- Our location,
- Our business structure and distribution network.
- Availability of varieties of payment options
- Different sizes and taste of healthy–packaged potato chips which is not obtainable from our competitor.
- Our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength
- We have a management team that has what it takes to grow a startup business from survival to profitability within the shortest time – frame.
- As a start-up, one major weakness is the fact that we are a new potato chip production and we don’t have market credibility yet.
- We don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi-million dollars industry players yet
- The fact that we are going to be operating our sweet potato chips production company in – between a farm settlement community and one of the largest commercial areas in Lagos provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell to a large number of people.
- It has been discovered that sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A which is in high demand for children under the age of five, pregnant women, and lactating women. As such, there is a high demand for sweet potato snacks
- One of the major threats that we are likely going to face is the economic downturn which has affected the purchasing/spending power.
- The arrival of a new potato chips production company in the same location where ours is in the near future is another threat that may likely confront us.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.