Groundnut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Groundnut farming and processing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Groundnut Farming and Processing Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Groundnut Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING
Industry: Agriculture (Groundnut Farming and Processing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Farms is a new company located in Kaduna state. We are involved in Groundnut cultivation, process and packaging, and marketing to Nigeria and the International market.
PATILAND Farms is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Pelumi Agunbiade, and other investors. The Company is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric. industry with 8 years’ experience and Adebayo Tijani, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ experience.
The Nigerian food industry is one of the best-performing industries in the country despite the economic downturn and huge decline in consumer spending power over the years. The industry has grown so well, and consumers are still making the switch from unpackaged and unbranded products to packaged products as they become more aware.
PATILAD Farms is committed to satisfying customers by providing a broad selection of high-quality and competitively priced products with exceptional customer service. Our focus is to create an environment that is warm, friendly, and clean. Our business is structured for relevance in both the international and domestic markets with the main objective of promoting the nutritious value of food.
Our target audience includes households, wholesalers, retailers, working-class individuals, the elderly, students, business people, men, and women, event planners, and caterers.
Products and Service
PATILAD Farms is a world-class commercial farm that is committed to cultivating and processing Groundnut for both Nigeria’s market and the global market.
These are the areas we will concentrate on at PATILAD farm:
- Organically cultivating Groundnut
- Operating standard Groundnut processing plant
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Ensuring simplicity in the cooking process
- Provision of quality products
- Excellent customer care services.
- Lowest possible prices.
read also: Tomato Storage & Processing Business plan in Nigeria
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Groundnut farming and processing business include:
- Good retail location in a residential/business area.
- Hygienic and neat environment
- Online presence
- Maintain low operating costs
- On-time delivery
- Availability of good products
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing.
Objectives for Groundnut farming and processing Business Plan in Nigeria
- To make available food to all at affordable rates
- To increase sales by at least 75% in the second year
- To launch five new distribution outlets in the fourth year.
- Constant growth in sales for the next 12 months.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction so that more than 60 percent of the customer base are a return customer
- Produce quality products at affordable prices
Vision for the Groundnut farming and processing Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed customer expectations in every sense by producing quality products in a sustainable way
Mission for the Groundnut farming and processing Business Plan in Nigeria
- Our brand-named should become a household name in Nigeria in the next two years.
- To ensure that foods sold are free from diseases and germs
- To make our price rate accessible and affordable.
Management Team of the Groundnut farming and processing Business
Pelumi Agunbiade: She has over nine years of experience in the Food industry, having worked for some leading brands in Nigeria. She has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). She is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in the Groundnut farming and processing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality goods and products all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Groundnut farming and processing Business in Nigeria
With over seven years of experience in the farming and processing business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of owning a Groundnut Flour processing company, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has also helped put together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Our Business Structure
PATILAND Farms intends to start small in Kaduna, Nigeria but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading commercial Groundnut processing companies in Nigeria. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world-class business we want to own.
At PATILAND Farms, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer-centric, and ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders. As such, we would hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Farm Manager
- Processing and Packaging Plant Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Cultivation Manager/Supervisor
- Field Employees
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023