BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIAThis sample Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
INDUSTRY– Food and Drinks
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PatiladWONDER is a bread making company. Makes and Supply wheat bread of highly balanced dietary ingredients to residence in south west Nigeria.
Related: Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan in Nigeria
The benefits of our products are
– We supply assorted quality but cheap bread to our customers.
-We prepare our products both in big sizes and snack forms to all ages.
-Our wheat bread provides fiber and carbohydrates in a convenient, low fat form that is delicious.
– Wheat bread can lower heart disease risk by 20 %.
– The health of the people is put into consideration.
– our bread enhances longevity.
– Unlike our highly established competitors that use sugar to sweeten their bread, we use honey to flavour.
Read also: Financial + Business + Grant/Loan Strategies For 2016 Series1, Series 2 and Series 3
Our business meets a need and demand for:
– The need to eat an alternative to white bread that will be different from what is around.
The need for quality and cheap bread is also met as we make different size of our product with the same quality.
The demand for wheat bread in my area is very high.
I am in this business because I have passion for baking business. And I developed this from childhood. I have discovered an unsatisfied market in my area.
Related: Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVE OF OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
– To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
– To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
– To supply wheat bread constantly to the entire region in South west Nigeria for health management and maintenance purpose.
To be number one in wheat bread manufacturing and supply in south west, Nigeria is our vision.
To exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing quality wheat bread in a loving and healthy environment is our mission
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mr olubunmi moses- Has over 10 years in bakery business. He has BSc. In Food science and technology. He is our operations manager.
Mr Patrick Adetiloye- Has master in business administration (MBA) and is a project management professional expert (PMP). He is our business development strategist and marketing partner.
My 7 years experience in baking industry and working in a bakery gives credibility and competence to the business.
My workers marketing and management knowledge will contribute to the expansion and profitability of the business.
We will create cash flow that meets operational demand as well as grows the business.
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to bake wheat bread on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility to the business
– Improved customer service.
THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials needed are; Land, Building, bread making machine, Flour Mixer, Slicing Machine, raw material, Baking Pans, Bread Wrapper Supply other baking facilities. Wheat flour, groundnut oil, white flour, yeast, skinned milk, sugar, egg, flavour etc
Most of the materials are readily available in my locality and I would ensure I source for and buy them at cheap and whole sales rate.
Related: Creche, Nursery and primary school Business Plan in Nigeria
OUR CUSTOMERS FOR OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
1. Families – they are constitute 30% of sales
2. Eateries/Hotels -they are constitute 10% of sales
3. Schools (Nursery, Primary, secondary and tertiary)- they are constitute 30% of sales
4. Corporate organization they are constitute -20% of sales
5. Super markets -they are constitute 10% of sales
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click to buy Bakery Business Plan and template now & download it immediately.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to see the price list and how to buy it. http://dayoadetiloye.com/price-list/
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
Special Report:Click the link below to get it.
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023
Orji Abraham Enyinna
this is the area i want to explore, i need more detailed information about how to grow my own business on bread production
Dayo do you have a Business plan for Soya beans oil milling company?
We can help you prepare it. Call or WhatsApp 08060779290
Hello blogger i see you don’t earn on your page.
You can earn additional $$$ easily, search on youtube for:
how to earn selling articles
I want to start bakery business in Nigeria. I have a place to start but I need bakery equipment. I want to buy some used machines here: https://jiji.ng/23-bakey-equipment I found a lot of used machines in good condition and low price. But is it worth buy used equipment?
Hello I WORK AT FOLD NIGERIA LIMITED. THE COMPANY IS MAJORLY INTO SALES, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS OF BAKERY AND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT. THE COMPANY IS LOCATED AT AT NUMBER 7 AKINHANMI STREET, OFF FASHORO STREET BY EMPIRE BUS STOP, SURULERE , LAGOS.
EXECUTIVE MARKETING OFFICER
The truth is that a business plan is the foundation of every business,most business fail because they do not have a detleid and comprehensive business plan.
More information here: https://flipboard.com/@flipbest2018/top-20-best-space-heater-for-office-review-2019-cph1ld9iz
Nice Blog Sir Love to Read to give me information the blog
Good post. Some other places to find good bakery equipment https://naijaspider.com/tools-machines
Owning a bakery is a very good business idea in Nigeria
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Yes, it is. We eat a lot of bread in Nigeria. If you need a good business plan to start the business and also access funding from investors, you can reach out to us 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735