Vocational Training Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample Vocational Training Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria is a lucrative educational business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Education
Business Description of Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
Hundred and Five Academy is an NBTE Accredited technical, vocational education and human capacity development training Centre.
Our focus is on vocational Training Services, business development Library/ Bookshop, Training/Seminar and Workshop Facilities and Business Consulting for the teaming population in Nigeria.
There is a great need to supplement our educational system in Nigeria with marketable skills and knowledge. Unemployment is on the increase every year. We provide Vocational Skill Training, Internship Opportunities, Mentorship, and Access to latest Equipment, knowledge, and provision of start-up capital after training by linking up with sponsors
The centre provides training in different vocational Department:
1. Agro-Allied- fish farming, cattle fattening.
2. Food processing and preservation- catering, cakes, snacks, beverages and drinks.
3. Culture and tourism- leader works, exterior decoration, beads, arts and design
4. Cosmetology-production of cosmetics, soaps, detergent and household products, hair styling, laundry services
5. ICT- Hard ware, software, programming, repairs
6. construction- Aluminium and steel work, School of environment- plastering, moulding, ceilings
7. Beautification- horticulture, tree planting
8. Power and energy- generator maintenance, inverters
9. Education- nursery and primary school, driving school
10. Film and photography- Editing, location manager, photographer, camera, and sound operation,
11. Engineering trade -Auto electrical, upholstery,
Objectives of Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
1. To constantly increase brand awareness and sales in the next 12 month
2. To train minimum of 1000 students in different vocational skill available in the Academy
3. To equip the Training Centre with latest technology and machines in each of the various department and provide accommodation facilities for students.
Be the number one in vocational training and business resource Centre in Nigeria and raise self-dependent entrepreneurs’ that will reduce unemployment in our country.
We are committed to empowering people and adding value to their lives by teaching vocational crafts and trades in a practical, flexible, interactive and motivating environment.
Management Team for Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
Dayo Adetiloye (B. Agric, MBA,)-
He is the lead business consultant at Hundred and Five Academy. He had over 12 years experience in executing Vocational training business plan in Nigeria. He also has vast knowledge in business development consultation. He has proficiency in Project Management. Dayo Adetiloye is a Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Empowerment Speaker and a business Coach.
The business will benefit from the team’s
– Capacity to train on a large scale
– Our credentials will bring competence and credibility to the business.
– Our vast knowledge of training
– Management Consulting Capacities
Main materials, equipment or expertise to create the product or service in a Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
1. Vocational Training equipment /materials for different departments.
2. Human resources/Facilitators- Recruitment of professional teachers, Instructors, Tutors in different fields of skills. Advisory board will comprise of community people, parents, lawyers, business development specialist
3. Business Book supplies- Books will be sourced from publishers, Stationery from suppliers
4. Training facilities and equipment
5. Audio and video equipment to produce digital products
6. Physical and electronic Library facilities
7. Large and small Seminar rooms- The building will be rent for two years
8. ICT Facilities
The materials can be sourced for locally. We buy in bulk supplies to cut cost.
Risk Analysis and Mitigation in Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
– Inability to locate qualified tutors on some vocational skills
– Insufficient fund,
– Training equipment,
– late tuition payment,
– Low awareness of capacity building
– Professional tutors will be sought for,
– Equipment / facilities will be insured.
– Financial institution will take care of funds,.
– Create plan for early tuition fee payment
– Source funds and acquire more equipment.
– publicity to increase awareness
– Collaboration with a University and accreditation by NABTEB.
My customers are
1. Unlearned/Artisans – This segment prefer vocational training. They constitute 30% of our customers.
2. Undergraduates – Schools now have entrepreneurship centres that partners with vocational centres.
3. Graduates/NYSC youth Corpers – They constitute another 30% of our customer
4. Small Business Owners – They value information and skills that will grow their business.
5. Working class/ Professionals.-They have flair for knowledge and they are our target for our business development library
6. Disabled people- they have support from government to be trained in one vocation or the other.
We help institutions to write concepts and implement Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria.
We help them to Jump-start vocational training centres in Higher Institutions in Nigeria.
We develop contents for vocational courses in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021