Vocational Training Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample Vocational Training Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria is a lucrative educational business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Education
Business Description of Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
Hundred and Five Academy is an NBTE Accredited technical, vocational education and human capacity development training Centre.
Our focus is on vocational Training Services, business development Library/ Bookshop, Training/Seminar and Workshop Facilities and Business Consulting for the teaming population in Nigeria.
There is a great need to supplement our educational system in Nigeria with marketable skills and knowledge. Unemployment is on the increase every year. We provide Vocational Skill Training, Internship Opportunities, Mentorship, and Access to latest Equipment, knowledge, and provision of start-up capital after training by linking up with sponsors
The centre provides training in different vocational Department:
1. Agro-Allied- fish farming, cattle fattening.
2. Food processing and preservation- catering, cakes, snacks, beverages and drinks.
3. Culture and tourism- leader works, exterior decoration, beads, arts and design
4. Cosmetology-production of cosmetics, soaps, detergent and household products, hair styling, laundry services
5. ICT- Hard ware, software, programming, repairs
6. construction- Aluminium and steel work, School of environment- plastering, moulding, ceilings
7. Beautification- horticulture, tree planting
8. Power and energy- generator maintenance, inverters
9. Education- nursery and primary school, driving school
10. Film and photography- Editing, location manager, photographer, camera, and sound operation,
11. Engineering trade -Auto electrical, upholstery,
Related: Fashion Design Business Plan in Nigeria
Objectives of Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
1. To constantly increase brand awareness and sales in the next 12 month
2. To train minimum of 1000 students in different vocational skill available in the Academy
3. To equip the Training Centre with latest technology and machines in each of the various department and provide accommodation facilities for students.
Be the number one in vocational training and business resource Centre in Nigeria and raise self-dependent entrepreneurs’ that will reduce unemployment in our country.
We are committed to empowering people and adding value to their lives by teaching vocational crafts and trades in a practical, flexible, interactive and motivating environment.
Related: Block Industry Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team for Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
Dayo Adetiloye (B. Agric, MBA,)-
He is the lead business consultant at Hundred and Five Academy. He had over 12 years experience in executing Vocational training business plan in Nigeria. He also has vast knowledge in business development consultation. He has proficiency in Project Management. Dayo Adetiloye is a Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Empowerment Speaker and a business Coach.
The business will benefit from the team’s
– Capacity to train on a large scale
– Our credentials will bring competence and credibility to the business.
– Our vast knowledge of training
– Management Consulting Capacities
Main materials, equipment or expertise to create the product or service in a Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
1. Vocational Training equipment /materials for different departments.
2. Human resources/Facilitators- Recruitment of professional teachers, Instructors, Tutors in different fields of skills. Advisory board will comprise of community people, parents, lawyers, business development specialist
3. Business Book supplies- Books will be sourced from publishers, Stationery from suppliers
4. Training facilities and equipment
5. Audio and video equipment to produce digital products
6. Physical and electronic Library facilities
7. Large and small Seminar rooms- The building will be rent for two years
8. ICT Facilities
The materials can be sourced for locally. We buy in bulk supplies to cut cost.
Related: Printing Press Business Plan in Nigeria
Risk Analysis and Mitigation in Vocational Training Business Plan in Nigeria
– Inability to locate qualified tutors on some vocational skills
– Insufficient fund,
– Training equipment,
– late tuition payment,
– Low awareness of capacity building
– Professional tutors will be sought for,
– Equipment / facilities will be insured.
– Financial institution will take care of funds,.
– Create plan for early tuition fee payment
– Source funds and acquire more equipment.
– publicity to increase awareness
– Collaboration with a University and accreditation by NABTEB.
My customers are
1. Unlearned/Artisans – This segment prefer vocational training. They constitute 30% of our customers.
2. Undergraduates – Schools now have entrepreneurship centres that partners with vocational centres.
3. Graduates/NYSC youth Corpers – They constitute another 30% of our customer
4. Small Business Owners – They value information and skills that will grow their business.
5. Working class/ Professionals.-They have flair for knowledge and they are our target for our business development library
6. Disabled people- they have support from government to be trained in one vocation or the other.
Related: Creche, Nursery and primary school Business Plan in Nigeria
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to see the price list and how to buy it. http://dayoadetiloye.com/price-list/
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
Dayo! The man with vision and mission. Really recommend ur efforts and am wholeheartedly happy with it.
Well done! I’m encouraged. God bless u.
Thank you for this. I’m looking for a well equipped vocational skills hub to rent within the environs of Surulere and Yaba in Lagos. Please share any information if you have. Thank you.