#BISCUS GROUP (WHATSAPP GROUP) Interview with Dayo Adetiloye by Precious Forcados.
I want to appreciate my friend Mr Precious Forcados, for inviting me Dayo Adetiloye on this platform to contribute knowledge and motivation to impact lives.
My name is Dayo Adetiloye. I manage www.dayoadetiloye.com a blog dedicated to Youth Entrepreneurship. I am the Lead Business Consultant at Hundred and Five Academy (100/5 Academy) a Human Capacity Development Firm with a vision to raise 100 young millionaire entrepreneurs in 5 years since 2012.
Today we have raised over 40 millionaires through the YouWiN programme, a federal Government Grants for youths between 18-45 years in Nigeria. Visit www.youwin.org.ng. I am the Author of Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial Potential for African Students. A book with a vision to reaching out to 70% of African Students either they buy it or somebody buys it for them. My mission is to help people to discover, develop and fulfil their business potentials.
What is Entrepreneurial Potential?
This is a divine deposit of God upon every human being to impact the society. Everybody carries something that he/she can use to impact the world. Potential is what you have ability for and to do, but you are not yet doing it.
Any Gift, Talent, Passion, Skill or resources you have, but you have not discovered how to turn it into a solution that you can sell to your world is your entrepreneurial potential.
Why do we need to unleash it?
Unleash means let loose, release, expose, deploy, Make use, and develop.
The reason why we have to unleash our entrepreneurial potential are:
- That is the main reason why God gave it to us.
- We need to unleash to impact our world.
- Those who unleash are the ones we can remember.
- Those who unleash can never be poor.
- We need to unleash because it is time for us to do so.
How can we unleash it?
- Go for Training.
- Find every small opportunity to use your skills, talents and gifts God has given to you.
- Get a Mentor.
- Read Books. I recommend my book: Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial Potential For African Students. You can download the e-copy by clicking on this link.
Just submit your name and email address.
- You need to move with people of like minds.
Your Talent makes you available,
Your Skill makes you desirable,
Your business skill makes you profitable.
Generally what are the two areas (biz) where we can unleash it?
Opportunities abound everywhere to unleash your entrepreneurial potential. I will divide them to two. 1. Online opportunities 2. Offline opportunities
- Online opportunities: Youths today can go sick if there is no data ontheir phone to browse to check whatsapp, Facebook, BBM and occasionally their email. So, how do you turn your love and passion for all these tools and use it to sell your solution. Just think about it.
The truth of the matter is I make more money from my blog www.dayoadetiloye.com than the course I studied from the university.
You may need to pay, to learn how to go about it.
- Offline opportunities: Find something to sell. Come up with an idea and develop it into a business plan. Most of the time, when I have opportunity to talk with Corp members in NYSC Camp, I tell them that as they are preparing their CV, They must also have a business idea they are developing into a business plan.
The trend in Nigeria today is Grants opportunities. Government have been able to give what I called free money to you start business by just participating in the YouWiN business plan completion. And you can win between 1-10million Naira. In YouWiN 1, 200 won the grant. YouWiN 2, 1200 women won the grant, YouWiN 3, 1500 won the grant.
President Jonathan lunch the 4th edition on Monday 17th November 2014, Visit www.youwin.org.ng to register and submit your business plan. On my site, I have a Free Report that can help you on YouWiN 4. Visit www.dayoadetiloye.com
Where can we get more information about you?
Phone no: 08060779290
Whatssapp no: 08060779290
BBM Pin: 7EFFE8D6
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dayoadetiloye
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023