Call for Nominations: YALI Leadership Award 2018 for Young Leaders in Nigeria Closes 31st August 2018.
We are pleased to announce the inaugural YALI Leadership Award 2018, an initiative of MWFAAN in partnership with IREX International and with support from the U.S. Embassy Nigeria.
The award aims to recognize, celebrate and encourage youths and individuals who are contributing immensely towards the pursuit of the sustainable development goals as well as youth and economic development in Nigeria.
There are many people doing great work in their communities. Do you know such a person? Nominate them for the YALI Leadership Award. The award recognizes and celebrates the next generation of young leaders across Nigeria. Potential Awardees will include YALI Network members, youth leaders across the country and some corporate Nigerians.
– Awardees will receive a plaque, certificate and YALI Network professional development materials.
– The award would be presented during the BSC Challenge FInale / MWFAAN Youth Summit on September 22, 2018 in Abuja, Nigeria. Travel and accommodation will be arranged and paid for by MWFAAN.
– Nominees must be within the ages of 18 and 35.
– The nominee must be a citizen of Nigeria
Please note that Mandela Washington Fellows are not eligible for nomination.
We encourage you to share this with the people in your network. Let’s help identify and celebrate the movers and shakers of Nigeria.
Learn more here: http://mwfaan.org.ng/yali-leadership-award.html
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023