Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative farming business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Crop Farming
Business Description of Cassava Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Patiladwonder Solutions International is involved in Cassava cultivation, Processing, Packaging and marketing to Nigeria and international market
The farm is located in Ondo state
The benefits of my products and services are
- Large scale production of different types and forms of High Quality Garri
- Cassava flour, Starch and Garri are produced at affordable prices
- Our products are packaged with high quality pack that is one in the country.
My business meets a need and demand for hunger in Nigeria
- There are over 170 million people in Nigeria ready to access our packages product for food consumption, raw materials for confectionery industry, and the international market are waiting for more supplies.
Management Team of Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– Dayo Adetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry . He has bachelor of Agriculture with specialization soil science. He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
My staff and I bring operational skills, processing skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer service to the business.
Materials For Cassava Farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Cassava stem, fertilizer, Cassava tubers, water, fermentation tanks, hydraulic press, cassava graters, hydraulic pump presser, Automated Gaari fryers, Vibrating shifter, Packaging machine, like knives for peeling, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR CASSAVA FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our Uniqueness of packaging
- Our Prompt delivery service as people can order their bulk purchase of cassava derivatives on line.
- Our Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR CASSAVA FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
- Partnership with secondary and tertiary institution to market our trainings
- Direct selling to parents through handbills.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312