Chalk Production Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample chalk production business plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. chalk production business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF CHALK PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: CHALK PRODUCTION
Industry: Chalk Production Industry (Chalk Production Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER is a chalk production company based in Kaduna – Kaduna State, Nigeria. We are registered as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Pelumi Agunbiade, and other investors under the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). We have also been able to secure all necessary permits and documents from all concerned departments across all levels.
At PATILADWONDER, our primary objective as a company is to win over craftsmen and educational institutions in Nigeria to patronize our product above others in the market where we plan to sell our products. As a company, we’re prepared to go above and above by making the investment in building a top-notch facility to produce chalk and staffing it with capable workers.
We are committed to sustainability as a company and we actively contribute to the development of our host community. We are equally committed to meeting our customer’s needs precisely and completely. As such, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
At PATILADWONDER, we have in place a CRM software that will let us manage a one-on-one relationship with each direct customer no matter how big our company base may get.
Products and Service
PATILADWONDER is a world-class commercial chalk production company that is committed to producing the best products for end users. We will be involved in the production of chalks (both white and colored) and the wholesale distribution of the same across Nigeria.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Provision of quality products
- Excellent customer care services.
- Lowest possible prices.
- Effective and easily accessible sales channel
Objectives for Chalk Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- To Produce quality chalk with varieties of the color of up to a tone of three million pieces in a year.
- To increase sales by at least 75% in the second year
- To initiate a good relationship with bulk purchasers and buyers so as to increase our reach
- To launch five new distribution outlets in the fourth year.
Mission for the Chalk Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- To exceed customer expectations in every sense by producing quality products in a sustainable way.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction so that more than 60 percent of customer base are return customer
Vision for the Chalk Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision as a chalk production business is to engage in wholesale distribution of white and colored chalks across Nigeria and to export chalks to other African countries.
Management Team of the Chalk Production Business
Pelumi Agunbiade: She has over nine years of experience in business and has over the years assisted in growing several business having worked for some leading brands in Nigeria. She has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). She is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skills and practical experience in business administration.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality goods and products all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Our Business Structure
Knowing fully well the kind of chalk production business we intend to build and our hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading commercial chalk producers in Nigeria. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world-class business we want to own. This is why we have made moves to hire people that are qualified, hardworking, dedicated, customer centric, and ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders. As such, we would hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Production Plant Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Customer Service Executives
- Social Media Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Truck Drivers/Chalk
- Plant Casual Workers
Our Competitive Advantage for Chalk Production Business in Nigeria
Chalk production has been a market that is open to all and sundry, and the industry is fiercely competitive as expected. As a standard chalk production company, we are prepared to compete favorably with other chalk manufacturing companies in Nigeria because we are aware of the increased competition.
PATILADWONDER is starting a standard chalk production business that will in fact become the preferred option for craftsmen and educational institutions. Some of our competitive advantages include;
- Our location
- Our distribution networks
- The vast experience of our management team as well as that of our board who are highly knowledgeable in growing a business from the scratch
- Our excellent customer service culture
- Proper care and development opportunities for our employee
Knowing fully well that with a proper SWOT analysis we will be able to position our business to maximize our strengths, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our weaknesses, and be well equipped to confront our threats. We conducted research and came up with the following results
- Our location,
- Our business structure and distribution network.
- Availability of the right equipment to meet the massive demand for chalk in Nigeria
- The fact that we produce both white and colored chalk which most of our major competitors don’t
- Our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength
- We have a management team that has what it takes to grow a startup business from survival to profitability within the shortest time – frame.
- As a start-up, one major weakness is the fact that we are a new chalk production company and we don’t have market credibility yet.
- We don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars industry players yet
- The fact that we are going to be operating our chalk production company in one of the largest commercial areas in Kaduna provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell to a large number of people.
- Loads of people make use of chalk on a daily basis and as such, there is a demand-supply gap. All that is needed of us is to position our chalk as the preferred
- One of the major threats that we are likely going to face is the economic downturn which has affected the purchasing/spending power.
- The arrival of a new chalk production company in the same location where ours is located in the nearest future is also another threat that may likely confront us.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.