PLASTER OF PARIS (POP) PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PLASTER OF PARIS (POP) PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This Sample Plaster of Paris (POP) production Business Plan in Nigeria Can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal Writing, Business Concept notes, Competitions, etc. Plaster of Paris (POP) production Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF PLASTER OF PARIS (POP) PRODUCTION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
INDUSTRY – BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
PATILANDWONDER CHEMICALS LIMITED is a registered company in Nigeria that specializes in Plaster of Paris (POP) production and other related products as well as training programs targeting Nigeria and the international market.
PATILADWONDER is a unique POP Producing Company; utilizing the existence of the latest technology and facilities for the production and sale of high qualities products to industrial users.
We also have a training arm where we train young school leavers, students, graduates, etc. on the production process for almost free. It comprises 6 weeks of lectures, practical and hands-on training in production
The nearest supplier of POP to the entire West African region is Morocco, which Nigeria now buys from along with China, Turkey, and Nigeria. Despite being abundant in roughly 13 states throughout the nation, Nigeria spent N20 billion of its foreign cash over the course of three years to purchase gypsum. Gypsum anhydrite cost the nation N1.3 billion, N2.2 billion, and N3.2 billion to import in 2009, 2010, and 2011, respectively, while plasters cost N7.1 billion, N2.7 billion, and N3.1 billion.
The boom in Nigeria’s real estate market, which is expanding at a pace of 8.7 percent, which is faster than the country’s average GDP growth rate, has further bolstered the growth and demand for plaster of paris in this industry (GDP growth at 7.4 percent).
The benefit of products
- High quality products of international standard
- Prompt service delivery
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Online ordering of both products and trainings
- Loyal network of distributors
Products and Services of PATILANDWONDER CHEMICALS LIMITED
- PATILAD Gypsum Plasterboard– More than 5% annual growth is anticipated for the worldwide plasterboard market. Because of their high quality, affordability, and simplicity of installation.
- PATILAND Gypsum Ceiling Tiles- Gypsum Ceiling Tiles are used to decorate the interior and outside of buildings in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. These tiles are also offered as vinyl and PVC laminated tiles, which have the advantages of being excellent, simple to maintain, and having a smooth finish.
- PATILAND Training service
- constant growth in sales in 12 months
- leverage existing technologies
- plan with scalability in mind.
- ensuring customer satisfaction so that more than 60% of customers are a repeat customer
- highly motivated team
- keep up with the technological pace of the competitors.
- producing high-quality products at a reasonable price with exceptional customer care services
Our Core Values
Our vision is to provide high quality and durable Plaster of Paris (POP) and other related products at affordable cost to our teeming customers
SWOT Analysis for Plaster of Paris (POP) production Business Plan in Nigeria
STRENGTHS: Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us at PATILADWONDER, we have a strong and competent technical team with deep sector expertise in Plaster of Paris (POP) production and growth strategies
WEAKNESS: As a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the immediate ability to compete for market share with the already existing big companies
OPPORTUNITIES: The rising trend of single-family and multi-family house constructions, rapid urban migration in major economies and with the growing demand for high-class residential homes are the major factors driving the growth of the gypsum market hence there is a huge market opportunity to be catered for.
- New increased government spending in the real estate market for residential construction will give businesses in this industry a level playing field
- Online shopping and advertisement thereby allowing customers from every part of the country to access our products and service.
THREATS: Government policy and regulation, and economic crises that reduce the purchasing power of our customers.
- The cost of research and development for incorporating innovative technologies also involves huge costs.
- Intense competition
Management Team and Experience Gained for Plaster of Paris (POP) production.
The PATILANDWONDER management team is highly experienced and qualified, the key members of the management team, their backgrounds, past experiences, and responsibilities are as follows
Daniel Balmun- is PMP certified with a specialty in Entrepreneurship, Daniel joined the chemicals retail arm of PATILAD (that’s before we started a manufacturing arm) in 2008 as a Sales Associate. After spending 10 years within a variety of customer service positions, Michael moved into a leadership role.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B. Agric, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development center (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our operation team, she is a first-class graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH). She has over the years worked with Bansuria Plasters Pvt Ltd (P O P Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesale in India).
Other Personnel at PATILANDWONDER
In addition to our management team, we have many talents in the company name;
- Design Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Accounting Personnel
Marketing Plan for Plaster of Paris (POP) production Business Plan in Nigeria
- Product and service- PATILAD will initially offer our products at prices lower than all our competitors to increase adoption
- PATILAD also plans to develop a network of service centres to provide customer support serves services to the customers. This will help us to enhance customer satisfaction and to develop customer loyalty.
- Place- Our products can be accessed through our online consultation stores and walk-in stores
- Promotion- We will invest in effective paid Advertising
- Reaching out to other e-commerce websites
- Social media marketing
- Local radio advertising
- PATILAD intends to maintain an extensive marketing campaign that will ensure maximum visibility for our products and services.
Competitor Analysis for Plaster of Paris (POP) Production Business in Nigeria
Prominent market players dominate this sector, along with several small manufacturers. Therefore, there is competition in this industry. Some of the major players include.
JONAPETRE CHEMICALS LIMITED
30 AKANRO STREET ILASAMAJA, Mushin, Lagos
Trumpcoat Global Services
23 Adamo Street, Lagos
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business plans and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use in any industry.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- 50 Things I learnt from Business Sustainability Masterclass organized by Dr. Olumide Emmanuel - October 2, 2022
- Why Businesses Should Invest in SEO - September 26, 2022
- ASUU Strike: Implications for the future of Nigerian youths - September 24, 2022