CONVENIENCE STORE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Convenience store Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Convenience store Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Convenience Store
Industry: Marketing Industry
PATILAD convenience store company is involved in the provision of quality convenience store services around Maryland, Lagos State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of quality convenience store service
– All year round availability of our customers’ care service
– The provision of quality consumer products
– Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
– Fair and affordable prices of our services
Objective for Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide quality consumer products for residents in Maryland.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality convenient store services at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide first class standard service in the retailing business.
Our Goal for Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a first class standard convenience store in Maryland, Nigeria.
Vision for Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class convenient store brand in Maryland, and other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide quality consumer products for individuals& households at a fair and affordable price in Maryland, Nigeria.
Management Team of the Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
Shola David – Has over 8 years’ experience as a retail shop manager and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Managerial and practical experience in the retailing business.
– Capacity to consistently provide affordable consumer products.
– Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
– Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Convenience Store Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 8 years’ experience in the retailing business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the retailing business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF CONVENIENT STORE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– We provide first class standard convenience store service in Nigeria
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest retailing service
– we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
– Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
– We provide quality consumer products at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- We provide first class standard convenience store service
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest retailing service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.