SCHOLARSHIP CONSULTING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Scholarship consulting Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Scholarship Consulting
Industry: Education Industry
PATILAD Scholarship consulting company is involved in professional educational consulting services around Magboro, Ogun State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
Patilad Scholarship consulting offers college scholarship assistance to college students.
There are thousands of scholarships available that college students are not aware of; There are many scholarships available that would help make college affordable for most people.
Unlike loans which require repayment, scholarships are “gifts” that generally do not need to be repaid.
Many scholarships have initial prerequisites as well as performance requirements for the recipient while they are in school receiving aid.
Some scholarships have initial prerequisites such as financial need, aptitude/scholastic performance, ethnicity, association membership, etc.
Many of the scholarships also have performance benchmarks that must be met while the person is receiving the aid such as a certain grade point average, avoiding academic probation, etc.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of professional educational consulting service
– All year round availability of our customers’ care service
– The provision of scholarship opportunities
– Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
– Fair and affordable prices of our services
Objective for Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide scholarship opportunities for individuals, educational institutions etc.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide professional educational consulting services at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide educational solution in the education industry.
Our Goal for Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a first class standard scholarship consulting firm in Nigeria.
Vision for Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class scholarship consulting brand in Magboro, and other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide scholarship opportunities for individuals& educational institutions at a fair and affordable price in Nigeria.
Management Team of the Scholarship Consulting Business
Shola David – Has over 15 years’ experience as an educational expert and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Scholarship consulting.
– Capacity to consistently provide professional and affordable educational solutions.
– Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
– Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Scholarship Consulting Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the educational solution business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the scholarship consulting business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF SCHOLARSHIP CONSULTING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– We provide first class standard scholarship consulting service in Nigeria
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest educational solution service
– we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
– Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
– We provide scholarship opportunities at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- We provide first class standard scholarship consulting service
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest publishing service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultantsany of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.