Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
Job Location: Lagos & Abuja
Deloitte 2020 Graduate Recruitment For Young Nigerians
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the “Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019”. We were also awarded the “Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria” and organization that provides its employees with the “Best Quality of Life”.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About Audit & Assurance
Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued. Our global network of audit professionals provide a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance – anywhere in the world. Using our state-of the-art tools enables Deloitte audit professionals to deliver the assurance service quality and excellence that is implicit in the Deloitte brand and that regulators and public expect.
- Audit of financial statements that have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), NGAAP and other valid standards
- Review of accounting and internal control systems
- Consulting on accounting principles, the chart of accounts and organization of finance and accounting departments
- Comprehensive advice on implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, including interpretation and application of complex standards
- Assistance with the establishment of reporting departments
- Advisory services for the calculation of employee benefits, impairment of assets, provisions for asset retirement obligations and other long-term provisions
- Assistance with business valuations, valuation of assets and liabilities and determination of goodwill in accordance with IFRS
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before
Note: Applicants should only apply for one role as multiple applications will be disqualified.
For more Information Visit Deloitte 2020 Graduate Recruitment