What Can N1.5 million Do For Your Business? If It Is Worth It, Read and Take Action Now.
Trust you are off to a great start in the new month and this is wishing you a wonderful month ahead. I hope you are living your best life and doing what matters most. If you are an Entrepreneur or Small business owners, or you are looking forward to starting a business idea, then this mail is for you.
It’s no gain saying that, every business needs Capital or some form of Investment to begin and usually it can come in form of Social capital, Financial capital, Human capital (Knowledge and understanding of the founder) and several other forms of capital.
If you are like me, I believe that the capital you want to invest in your business, you should be able to recover it as soon as possible. This is what is called Return on Investment (ROI) in the corporate world. This is also similar to what is called payback period. Basically what I am saying is that whatever capital you use to start your business, you should be able to get it back soonest. Now, for your information, capital discussed in this mail is basically describing financial capital.
But there is an even better way. How about starting or expanding (I especially like the later part) your business with money that is not yours. And that is what most corporations do. Some do it in form of loans or equity contribution (someone else brings their money and you give them some portion of the business). Ever heard of debenture offers? These are the many ways big corporations get their capital.
But one of the best way I believe you can use Other People’s Money is Grants. I’m sure if you are a follower of my platform, you will see we do a lot of Grant and opportunity update because we believe it is a very good way to raise money for your business. Hence, I usually encourage people that instead of going for loans or the likes, why not position yourself for Grants? This will lead me to what I want to discuss with you today.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Program $5000 Seed Grant. For some of you, it is not the first time of hearing about this but for some, it is their first but whichever way, please read attentively. Let me give you some of the reason why you should take this Grant serious.
- Every year, there are several grants given by different bodies, some can be as little as less than a million naira, others can be as high as $100,000, $250,000 but the TEF $5000 (N1,536,000 for my Nigerian people, my fellow Africans, Biko, calculate the rate in your own currency, lol) is a sum that is not too small to aid your business and not too much that it becomes elusive for you.
- The process of application and getting it is not so difficult that you cannot get it. Myself and several other friends have tested it and it has worked for us. It is one of the surest of all grant application and it takes very little effort on your path. We (Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub) as an organization for the last 3 years have been helping people for the last three to four years, mentoring people in applying for this opportunity with some attendant result and we believe you can be one of our success stories.
Read Also: Apply-for-N10-Million-CBN-AGSMEIS-Loan-Today
For this year’s application, we have positioned ourselves to be better able to mentor you, serve you and provide you with worthwhile assistance on how you can ace your application.
You can contact us either on 08105636015 or 08076359735 TODAY to see how we can work together.
Now, if you want more details, you can download our free E-book here that shows you guideline to answering the different questions on the TEF 2020 Application Portal.
For more assistance and mentoring, Please do not hesitate to contact us, here are our contacts again
Phone No: 08105636015 or 08076359735
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To your success,
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023