E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
This sample E-commerce Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The e-commerce Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
Industry: Online Retail Industry
PATILAD STORES is an online retail store involved in the sales of electronic, fashion, grocery, health & beauty, gaming, computing, and other products; targeting Nigeria and international market.
We operate as intermediary between the buyers and sellers of products on our platform. The platform offers protection, security, and assurance for both parties involved in the trade.
Our services offer the following benefits
- Prompt and real-time response to customers’ enquiry
- A 24hour real-time automated inventory system
- A Customer Relationship Management system for our clients – sellers
- Handling of home delivery
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Convenience and ease of doing business with assurance of quality delivery.
- Authentic products as displayed and described in the inventory
- Increasing brand visibility and attracting new clients by leveraging our strong online presence
- Insights into customer buying patterns and trends, useful for small and medium businesses that cannot afford those expensive data.
- A 24-hour sales window.
I started this business to contribute my quota to the development of the online retail sector in the Nigerian local market. I have developed the platform to enhance trust and transparency for both the sellers and the buyers. The platform will empower several young entrepreneurs and SME owners by helping them set up, monitor, and drive sales for their products.
Objective of Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
- To improve the general perception of the e-commerce industry in Nigeria by ensuring quality assurance of every product.
- To increase the customer acquisition and retention levels of SME owners by influencing their marketing and branding.
- To maximize the untapped opportunities in the online commerce industry by building a brand of trust and good reputation.
Goal for the Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a customer-centric e-commerce platform with strong values for trust, integrity, and quality delivery.
– To have enlisted more than 10,000 SMEs in the first two years of operations.
Vision for the Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be a world class e-commerce platform, with business transactions from several countries globally.
Mission for the Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide the Nigerian market with a safe and secured platform that will ease business transaction and promote trust and integrity in the society
Read also: Online-retail-store-business-plan-in-nigeria
Management Team of the Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
Damilola Adeyinka – Has over 10 years’ experience in the retail industry, and 4 years in the online retail niche. He has an MBA from the prestigious Business School of Netherland. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Toyin Sanya– Has over 5 years’ experience in the online retail industry. She has also worked in sales for more than 7 years, dealing with diverse customers and industry sectors. She will be the head of the sales department; coordinating the relationships with the vendors on our platform.
Alex Richard – has broad experience in finance and marketing services through his work as a consultant for more than 5 years. He is responsible for the financial department while paying close attention to meeting financial milestones.
- Capacity to manage the large operations
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- Cohesion of multi-dimensional persons from different fields
My Management Experience Gathered for the E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in the traditional retailing business, I have developed the capacity to understand and train people on how business trade works in Nigeria. I have also garnered more than 4 years’ experience in the online retail industry in Nigeria, and some countries in Europe. I know how the e-commerce system works to produce top-notch services
One of my strongest values is the development of interpersonal skills. This will help the team remain coordinated, sellers motivated, and buyers’ – their loyalty.
I have been able to pull together a formidable management team and workforce, who will work together to produce great results.
I am the Chief Executive Officer, my primary duty is to give a general oversight to the company’s entire operations
Competitor Analysis of Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our easy-to-use and well-designed platform
- Our prompt response to queries
- Automated real-time inventory system
- Tracking of product delivery
- Money back return policy
Our major competitive advantages are:
1.Robust Quality Control system.
2.Customer Relationship Management System for sellers on our platform
3.Investment in the social currency – trust in the society for dependence on online services.
Materials and Machine for Patilad E-commerce Business plan in Nigeria
Website, Hosting, Domain Name, Office space, Computer, Logistics and delivery company, Delivery bikes, delivery Vans, Digital Advertising, Internet Subscription.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312, or send an email to email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312.
Or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023