Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Editorial and Proofreading Service Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: EDITORIAL AND PROOF-READING SERVICE
PatiladWonder inc. is a registered and licensed business enterprise in the Business Service Centers Industry that will operate a standard business services firm within the campus of Obafemi Awolowo University and other institutions in the state of Osun. Although our business service is starting out as an editorial and proofreading center, we hope to become a proper printing and publishing firm by our 5th year anniversary.
We are strategically positioned between a residential center and a lecture hall and we are set to serve both the visitors to the community and the entire university community.
Going forward, we have plans to also spread across the state of Osun and Nigeria as a whole with smaller kiosk–like editorial and proof-reading centers just like we started here strategically positioned in key areas campus, school board/districts, immigrations centers, licensing offices and recruiting centers in Nigeria.
Customers are the main reason we are in business, this is why we treat our customers as a priority and as our number one fan. Much more than delivering excellent jobs, our customer care is going to be second to none.
Our Products and Services
PatiladWonder operates in the business center services sector for the purpose of making profits. In order to accomplish these objectives, we will do everything that is allowed by Nigerian law and the campus where we are located.
Some of the services that will be offered in our centers are listed below;
- Typing documents, printing documents, laminating documents, scanning documents, and photocopying documents,
- Project and coursework editing and proof-reading services
- Business services centers
- Gadget repair and other office support service
Keys to Success for PatiladWonder
The keys to success for PatiladWonder editorial and proof-reading Service business include:
- Easy access to cheap labor
- Efficient equipment and machinery
- Offer quality processed products.
- Low operating cost
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience management team
Business Objectives for PatiladWonder
- To exceed customer expectations by producing high-quality and well-edited content and printed materials at all times.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of production.
- To develop a sustainable business, surviving off its own cash flow.
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a business services center cum editorial shop that will have an active presence all over major institutions in Nigeria
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world-class business services center that will make available a wide range of services at affordable prices to students, cooperate bodies, and individuals.
- We intend to maintain a long-term relationship with our customers.
Management Team for our Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business in Nigeria
Bolatito Akinola: She is a graduate of Ekiti State University, with a first-class honor in English Language. She has over four years of experience in journalism, having worked for some leading media houses in Nigeria. She is the General Manager of PatiladWonder Editorial and Proofreading Service.
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill and practical experience in the Editorial and Proof-reading Service business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high-quality outputs all year round.
- Good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business Plan in Nigeria
With over ten years of experience in the business world and numerous exposures to the practical aspects of owning an Editorial and Proof-reading Service factory, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has also helped me put together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
SWOT Analysis for Editorial and Proof-reading Service Business in Nigeria
- Competent and skilled staff
- Ease of payment
- Wide range of services
- Nearness to the people
- The impeccable customer feedback model
- Lack of sufficient fund
- Not yet a reputable brand as compared to the already existing firms in the industry
- The fact that we have strategically positioned our outlets among students in some of the busiest locations all around our selected campuses gives us unlimited access to sell our products and services to a large number of people
- Unfavorable government policy and regulation
- Economic meltdown can reduce the purchasing power of our customers
- Establishment of a similar firm in our locations
- Epileptic power supply in the country
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312