ENERGY/ POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and so on. The energy/ power generation business plan in Nigeria plays a huge role in industry; hence is very lucrative, and will require a lot of strategic planning to launch it. You will also need the technical know – how and guidance of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE ENERGY/ POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: ENERGY/ POWER GENERATION
Patilad Power Group is incorporated Lagos. And was formed to develop technologies for the generation of electricity for sale to the grid by utilizing novel technologies to capture streams of fuel sources currently being wasted. Consumers or purchasers of distributed electricity, include the local distribution lines, the facility where the glycerin is being produced, and sometimes both.
Utilizing a combination of patentable mechanical technology and providing fuel burning processes, the company has determined a method by which waste glycerin can be burned ecologically and with cleaner emissions. As well, generators used in this application operate more , efficiently and with large electrical power generation capabilities
Patilad expects to implement technology for converting glycerin to electricity on sites totalling more than 20 megawatts in the next three years.
In summary, Patilad has developed a technology that eliminates the difficulties that many have had with regard to efficient and reliable energy production from waste glycerin st biodiesel producing sites. The cost for this technology is extremely competitive with other leading edge renewable sources of energy.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– Effective energy/power generation
– Design new technologies that eliminates difficulties encountered during energy/power generation
– Economic growth and development
– Employment opportunities for so many people
– Fair and highly competitive prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patilad Power Group will specialize on the effective and reliable generation of electric power from waste deposits, such as glycerin dumps from landfill sites.
Patilad expects to implement the technology for converting of glycerine to electricity on sites totalling more than 20 megawatts in the next three years.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– Improving technologies that eliminates difficulties encountered during energy/power generation in Nigeria
– Maintaining a high standard of energy/power generation.
– Maintain a team of highly motivated and experienced staff
– Prompt service delivery
– Quality assured standard
– Highly competitive prices and rates
OBJECTIVES OF THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives of the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria;
– To produce products and services whose primary goal is to exceed our customers expectations
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in Nigeria
– To reach net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales targets
– To achieve net profit of $10,000,000 in four years of operation
GOALS FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals we have set for the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– To produce reliable and efficient electric power
– To continue to expand our business into other parts of Nigeria
– To absorb at least 1000 Nigerians into our company by our fourth year
– To create a great user experience for our customers
VISION FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision of the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria is; To initiate a scheme which improves on energy/power generation efficiency in Nigeria, and continue to set the pace for energy/power generation in Nigeria
MISSION FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria is: To design, build, test and commission new and better technologies for energy/power generation in Nigeria.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria is made up of these people:
Jeremy Bright 🙁 B.ENG, CCNA, CCNE, CCNI, and PMP). He is the founder and owner of PATILAD Power Group. He has had over thirty years experience in the energy/power generation sector of industry, having worked for some of the leading energy/power companies in Europe. He is an alumnus of the University of Texas, Texas, USA
Dayo Adetiloye:( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of the Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to the business;
– Business and scientific exposure to lead this endeavour into productive returns for investors and partners.
– Educational skill and practical experience in the energy/power sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding services and products
– Quality processed products and services
– Our staff bring operational, marketing, technical and educational skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over thirty years experience in the energy/power generation sector of industry, and through numerous exposure to both the business and scientific aspects of services. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial manager, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things which are necessary to give us a good commendation and quality referrals from our customers/clients. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over five years, and to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, and I will be overseeing the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipments required for the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria are;
Recuperator turbine, generators, office space, office facilities, power plant, company vehicle, clerical materials and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– Use if cutting – edge technologies for power generation
– Proper identification of customer needs
– Prompt and effective serve delivery
– Quality assured standards
– Fair and lowest possible prices/rates
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Fair and lowest possible rates
2. Ability to properly identify the customers needs
3. Prompt and highly effective service delivery
For the remaining part of the energy/power generation business plan in Nigeria, along with the detailed financial analysis, pls contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email across to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concepts, and train them on how to write good business plans
We can help you write a strong, comprehensive and winning business plan in Nigeria, for any use at all. contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
- Top 10 Online Savings And Investment Platform In Nigeria - October 8, 2020
- Top 7 Essential Business Management Skills Every Business Owner Must Possess - October 8, 2020
- Simple IT Tools To Rapidly Grow Your School - October 8, 2020