ELECTRICITY GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample electricity generation business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The energy generation business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to start, you will also need the mentorship and backing of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you to effectively implement the business plan.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE ELECTRICITY GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: ELECTRICITY GENERATION
Patilad Electricity CO. is a limited liability company located in Ajah, Lagos, and was established in 2014 in accordance with the Electricity Act 1999.
The performance of the electricity supply industry has steadily improved during the last ten years with more private sector participation and government investments. There has been an increased in generation capacity.
The transmission grid plays an important role in evacuation of generation plants, and delivery of energy to distribution companies. Delays in the scheduled commissioning of transmission lines and associated sub – stations is a major risk to the industry. Therefore, comprehensive power sector planning and commissioning will form the main focus for the company in the next three years.
Optimal utilization and sharing of energy resources will be key during this planning phase.
The global community is involved in the collective responsibility and management of global ecological issues; that is, climate change and biodiversity. We shall improve and maintain a system of internal controls, ensure compliance with the available legislation framework, and maintain independent and effective governance structures. We will create a high performance culture and improve standardisation by establishing internal service standards.
Patilad Electricity CO. is in the electricity generation business to make profits and we will do all that is allowed within the law of Nigeria to meet all our goals and company’s objectives
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– Efficient and reliable electricity supply that will promote economic activity, growth and prosperity of Nigerians
– Adequate and sufficient electricity supply for both present and future generations, that enhances safety and spurs sustainable socio – economic development
– Enhance human capital management
– Creation of job opportunities for Nigerians
– Improve use of technology and promote optimal utilization of organizational assets
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Electrical power generation, distribution and supply. Increasing transmission capacity to contribute to reliable electricity supply that will provide greater access’s to economical priced power.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the electricity generation business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– Quality of electricity supply and service
– Effective public consultation
– Explore various options to increase the revenue base
– Increased operational efficiency
– We conduct our functions and duties in ways that are just, unbiased, and fair.
– We embrace togetherness, promote and support a diverse, yet unified team
OBJECTIVES OF THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To improve electricity supply security and sustainability
– To promote energy efficiency and demand side management practices
– To increase technical, commercial, and operational efficiency in electricity generation, transmission and distribution.
– To increase electrical generation to meet present and future demands
– To develop policies that promote sustainable energy development
GOALS OF THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals of the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– Develop and maintain a dynamic least – cost generation plan to guide investment in electricity generation
– Develop an incentive program for large electricity users to exploit the time – of – use tariff regime
– Establish a dynamic tariff structure that delivers reasonable and fair prices of electricity
VISION OF THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria is given thus;
To be an effective electrical power generation company that promotes safe, efficient, reliable and sustainable electrical supply.
MISSION FOR THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission for the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria is; To run our company in accordance with applicable laws, policies, standards, and employ the use of international best practices
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria, consists of these people;
Ogunowo Babatunde: A prolific business man, Tunde has extensive experience in the electrical generation sector, and is willing to bring his skills and wealth of experience to start up this company. He is the owner of the company, with over forty years experience in the electrical generation sector of industry. Tunde hails from the University of Lagos, he is an electrical engineer of international renown.
Dayo Adetiloye: ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus if the Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of The Lagos Business School(LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to the business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the electrical generation sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– Quality assured standards
– Quality electrical generation and supply
– A good understanding of the market trend
– Our staff bring marketing, operational, technical and educational skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over forty years of experience in electrical generation, and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and business aspects of services, I have now mastered the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and all other organizational skills which are required to receive good commendations and quality referrals from our clients/customers. My managerial skills has also helped my to put together a workforce for over four years, and to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, and I oversee the day to day activities of this company.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipments required for the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria are listed below;
Electrical power plant, heat turbines, generators, office space, office equipments, clerical tools and materials, company vehicle, licence, permits, among others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE ELECTRICAL GENERATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– A customer – centric company culture
– Prompt and highly effective service delivery
– Highly subsidized rates and reasonable pricing system
– Incentives for large electrical power users
– Excellent customer care services and packages
– Top notch electrical generation and supply.
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Top notch electrical generation and supply
2. A customer – centric company culture
3. Highly subsidized rates and reasonable pricing system
For the remaining part of the electrical generation business plan in Nigeria, along with its detailed financial analysis, please contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, organizations, and individuals to write business plans and business concepts and also conduct excellent training programs on business plan writing
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any use at all. Simply contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021