RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample renewable energy business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The renewable energy business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea, which will require a lot of strategic planning and technical knowledge to launch. You are also advised to seek the professional assistance and technical know – how of an experienced business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in the implementation of the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: RENEWABLE ENERGY
Patilad Energy Solutions is a start up limited liability company that was established in 2014, and is located in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The commitments of PATILAD Energy Solutions will be to spread technologies for harnessing renewable energy(RE). The term “renewable” refers to sources of energy that can never be diminished or exhausted, such as wind and sun. The most common RE technologies are photovoltaic (PV) modules,wind turbines and increasingly fuel cells, which produce electricity from solar radiation, wind and hydrogen respectively. The company will serve as a for – profit holding, investing and consulting agency, and will work in partnership with developing communities to establish sustainable RE projects all over the country.
The Benefits of our products and services are:
– Availability of high quality renewable energy solutions
– Employment opportunities
– Special periodic training programs for women
– Fair and lowest possible prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Patilad will specialize in providing electricity and electric services for rural communities, and will utilize two different business strategies to distribute power. First, Patilad will sell solar electric systems for home and commercial applications by allowing customers to finance the cost of these system overtime. Second, the company will offer end – user services direct to customers by establishing electrified community centers, people will be able to purchase services ranging from crop processing to refrigeration to telecommunications access to Internet browsing
Patilad will offer financing packages for home and commercial – scale solar electric systems
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– High quality renewable energy
– Building trust with clients
– Having a good location
– Modern solution and technology
– Professional and experienced staff
– Maintaining a highly motivated team of staff
OBJECTIVES OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria are;
– To aggressively expand into a global provider of RE products and services by seeking new opportunities in other parts of Africa.
– By 2025, Patilad Energy Solutions will be the country’s undisputed leading provider of RE products and services
– To operate Research and Development divisions for creating innovative novel technologies that address the environmental crises of the twenty – first century.
– To establish a profitable and sustainable renewable energy company
GOALS FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To solidify people’s confidence in our services and products
– Establishing electrified community centres in the heart of remote villages in Nigeria
– To be among the leading renewable energy companies in Africa
VISION FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To become the world leader in the creation, development, and deployment of technologies that converge the advancement of human civilization with that of the environmental condition.
MISSION FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
To profitably and sustainably introduce renewable energy into Africa’s underdeveloped communities
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following persons;
Christian Ade:(B.SC, MSC, CCNA, PMP, and PHD). Ade is the founder and owner of this company. He controls majority of the company’s equity and is Patilad’s primary visionary. He has taken formal coursework in both PV and wind systems design and installation at International Natural Energy(INE), arguably the most respected and well known RE training facilities in the world. Mr. Ade has many contacts in the industry, and knows key people in the renewable energy sources laboratory(RESL), the public service company of Oregon, World Solar Inc.
Dayo Adetiloye:( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of The Lagos Business School, (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist, and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in the renewable energy sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently deliver outstanding services
– Quality processed products and services
– A good understanding of the market and industry trends
– Our staff bring marketing, technical, operational, promotional and marketing skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over thirty years experience in the renewable energy sector of industry and having had numerous exposures to the scientific and business aspects of service. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and necessary organizational skills, to give us a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skills has also helped me to put together a strong workforce for four years, and to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, overseeing the day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipments required for the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria are;
Order kit components, assemble kits, power station, community center, 5000- watt solar array, 10,000 – watt wind generator, power conditioning equipment, power storage equipment, security equipment, wiring and connectors, workshop, office space, furniture, 2 office vans, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We receive a lot of patronage for the following reasons:
– Quality assured standards
– Prompt and highly effective service delivery
– Excellent customer care services and packages
– Ability to identify and interpret customer needs
– Fair and lowest possible rates and prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Fair and lowest possible rates and prices
2. Quality assured standards
3. Excellent customer care services and packages
To access the complete part of the renewable energy business plan in Nigeria, along with its detailed and comprehensive financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, business organizations, and individuals to write business plans and business concepts, and also conduct trainings and seminars on business plan writing in Nigeria.
We will help you write a detailed, comprehensive and strong business plan in Nigeria for any purpose whatsoever. You can contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email using firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- Top 5 Agric Companies in Nigeria that farmers should learn from - January 4, 2021