Executive Summary of Event Planning Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD The Event Planning Specialists, brings to Lagos a new breath of air in the event planning market. By combining old fashioned values, going the extra mile, and using cutting edge event-planning software, will lead the market, providing the same quality results, every time.
PATILAD is an equal opportunity business making its expertise and its products available to help its customers plan their own events. Catering for events (tasty small chops), party Packs (complete kits for their event); make hosting a party a snap, right down to the refreshments. Our event planning app also brings interactive event planning as close as their mobile phones. Through these and other affordable products and services, PATILAD aims to be the number one resource for any event.
PATILAD also specializes in corporate customers. We offer variety of services, for the corporate world e.g retreat training services, Gala night, Award Night, Company’s Hangouts as well as product launch event planning. We can take care of the planning of events, as well as actually hosting through the use of one or more of PATILAD’s strategic business partners.
The market for event planning is steady and profitable. Patilad intends to profit nicely from our many event vendors, no matter the economic downturns, most people still need someone to organize their events because it’s safer, it’s cheaper and better. In short, the need for event planning/hosting services rarely diminishes, it is a steadily increasing demand that PATILAD will capitalize on.
We projected growth rate to be over 100% through year three and will have profits as a function of sales over 11% by year three. By the beginning of year two PATILAD will have 25 employees.
Our vision is to build a world class event planning company that will become a household name in Nigeria and Africa at large.
PATILAD strives to be the best choice for clients by helping to ease their event planning burden. Through consistent, predictable professionalism, PATILAD will ensure a worry and hassle-free event at a reasonable price.
PATILAD is poised to provide the same predictable and professional working environment to its employees and contracted vendors, justly compensating them for their services. It is also a priority to make a comfortable living wage for its owners, founders, full-time staff, and their families.
Keeping in tune with the needs of the market, utilizing the latest technology and trends, all while ensuring the client receives the individual attention they deserve, is the vision and daily mission of PATILAD; The Event Planning Specialists.
- To serve our customers beyond their expectations
- To have a clientele return rate of 90% by the end of first year.
- Produce same quality results, every time
- To increase the number of customers by at least 20% per year through superior customer service and word-of mouth referrals.
- To create a solid awareness scheme to inform our community and city our products and services
- Be one of the top three planning specialists in Southern and Western Nigeria within 2years.
- To make the customers experience new exciting features each time they visit.
- Communicate with our client base through the website and personalized communication techniques.
- Retain clients to generate repeat purchases and initiate referrals.
- Lowering overall costs whilst increasing efficiency.
Passion, innovation and creativity!
- Office space 10years lease-paid
- Installation of internet facility, office equipment and alternative power source- completed
- Recruitment of staffs in progress
- Website design
KEY TO SUCCESS
- Quality and Excellent Service:
we are offering excellent service and firm relationship with our client which are not available everywhere. This is essential for maintaining a long lasting profitable and healthy company.
Significant profit made on each event planned is a fuel for growth
Competitive pricing for the quality of services offered
when our clients are offered one stop solution to plan and execute their events without shedding a drop of sweat
Consistency, Credibility, integrity, and 100% dedication
we are committed to serve customers, prepare accurate billing, follow-up on bookings, orders and other documentation, and maintain a close watch on expenses and collection of accounts receivable.
Our staffs are qualified and experienced in the environment of this company, we ensure that we conduct frequent training and seminars to improve on the efficiency of our workforce.
We will offer event planning for both informal and corporate market. Our event planning services
- Wedding and Birthday parties- These events being one of the most frequent and demanding aspect of event planning, we have come up with interesting timely solutions, software, and skilled manpower to present an excellent solution.
- Corporate retreats– These events are typically used for two different reasons. They are either a leadership training or teaming skills training where employees of the corporations are sent away to develop these skills. In addition to the planning of the events, PEP will be able to host the event as well.
- Product launches– These are events where the corporation is releasing a product and they have an event that is open to people outside of the corporation. The purpose of the product launch event is to create visibility for the new release.
- Other Events: we also plan conferences, trade-fairs, children parties, pool parties, award ceremonies and so on.
Patilad Events Planning has professional vendors like photographers, MCs, Musicians/Bands, DJs, Comedians, and the likes to give a quality and fun-filled recreational experience.
Dayo Adetiloye- He is the founder and owner of PATILAD Recreation and Event Center, has a multitalented business administrator who has been in the tourism and hospitality industry for over 25years. He studied business administration from UNIBEN, he did his masters in business administration in Lagos. The primary employee is the founder, who plans events, then contracts with caterers, decorators, disc jockeys, and bands to fill out the event. A contract labour site manager will be on hand to work the events as a liaison and vendor coordinator. Thus, there are two main employees with various levels of vendors.
Claro Johnson– She is a chattered accountant and has a master’s degree in business administration. She is also a certified project manager and will be assistant administrator and also in charge of book keeping, financial balancing, account management and projects head. She has a 15years experience in auditing, project managing with J&B accounting firm and was an auditor for Billings Way Groups of Events respectively.
Kemi Philips- She is into general contracting, and a professional sales and marketing expert. She read marketing from the university of Port-Harcourt, she is also a master’s degree holder in digital marketing from the university of Hamburg. She has 15years in general contracting, worked with Studio 24, Millenium Parks, and hosts a YouTube show. She is the head of general contracting, sales and marketing.
Note about the Organizational structure
Patilad seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 7th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will reach N12,984,326 and profit N3,592,736 in the 1st year of operation.
will reach about N12,589,640 in the 1st year of operation.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312