Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan.
- Business Description: PATILAD Media use the latest technology to provide video production and communication services. This means that the services provided achieve the level of quality previously reserved for only the most expensive video production companies. PATILAD Media is a new company, and as such, we will need to meet market acceptance. To that end, the company is working to determine trends in the industry, the needs of the customers, and how best to address the needs of the customers. Our services are geared for several markets, including television stations, companies, institutions and families.
- Target Market: The ideal consumers of PATILAD Media include kids, young people; growing adults of between 30 – 45 years of age who produce and sell digital audiovisual content. They are single, married, single parents, divorced, etc. They are predominantly educated / literate. They are predominantly working class of between 2-10 years working experience. University students, fresh graduates, entry level professionals are also not left out.
- Management and Structure: PATILAD Media is privately held as a limited liability with the management headed by Dayo Adetiloye who is also the visionary behind the initiative. Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the media and communication industry with over 15 years’ experience. He is the CEO/MD of the organization. Other core management staff includes ………… who is …………… and will serve as the chief technical officer, ……………who is……………, the production head. Full details of the management and board members are discussed in further details in the organization and management section.
- Finance: The business requires a total financial requirement of N100 million with an expected annual operating cost pegged at N55 million. A sum of N30million is provided as equity by the owners of the business while N70 million is required as a loan facility to pay for some capital expenditure and working capital. Annual revenue is estimated at N135 million, annual growth of 15% and gross margin of 35%. With an initial injection of N100million and ability to meet up with 40% of its revenue target, the firm will keep a positive cashflow for the next 3 years and be able to pay its loans and fulfill all monetary obligations.
- Social and Economic Benefits: provides considerable benefit to the growth of Nigerian local economy by providing videos, high – tech communication services and networks. She provides considerable support to television stations, radio stations, events planning companies, organizations, and other related media and communication sectors.
- Exit Strategy: The factors that will influence what exit strategy to adopt depends on factors such as the viability of the school, market conditions, management performance and desired time of exit of the owners. Based on a combination of any of these factors, we will either pass on the school to worthy next generation relatives, take the firm public or sell the firm.
Business Vision, Mission, Objective & Values
Vision: The vision of PATILAD Media is to become a unique and reputable media and communication house in Nigeria and Africa.
Mission: PATILAD Media will constantly endeavor to establish strategic alliances that will enable us to establish long term relationships with our clients/customers.
Objective: The following are the objectives of PATILAD Media and communication includes:
– To create products whose primary goal is to exceed customers’ expectations
– To initiate a relationship with bulk purchasers and video/movie marketers across Nigeria
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in Nigeria
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, through maintaining operational and overhead costs
– To achieve net profit of $40,000 in our fourth year
The goals of PATILAD Media and communication business are as follows:
– To achieve net profit of $6,000 in year one
– To reach revenue projections for the first three years
– To create at least a hundred job openings in our second year
Value: Effectiveness, professionalism, Proactiveness, and Excellence
Product and Service Description: PATILAD Media products and services include the production of high-quality videos, high – tech communication services and networks. Our services are targeted for several markets, including television stations, radio stations, events planning companies, organizations, and other related media and communication sectors. The benefits of our products and services include:
- Provision of high quality audiovisual contents.
- Establish long -term relationships with our clients/customers,
- Job creation in the locality and beyond.
- Quality media and communication services.
- Fair and best possible prices.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023