Executive Summary of Poultry Farming Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Poultry Farm is a start-up poultry Farm that will be involved in production of quality and affordable poultry meat and egg and other poultry derivates targeting consumers in southwest Nigeria and will be located in Osogbo, osun state.
PATILAD Poultry Farm will be established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Kemi Awe, and other investors. The farm will be managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric industry with 8years experience and Kemi Awe, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15years experience.
To be among the first 3 largest Poultry Farm in southwest Nigeria by 2015.
- To give our customer the very best product and customer service so that we may earn your trust and future business.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch and inviting environment for poultry meat processing, wholesaling and retailing
- Increase revenue from the sales of egg and meat to N30,000,000 over 2 years
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of poultry production
- To drive awareness and build sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
- Attract farmers to use our slaughter, custom cut, and wrap services by making them aware of additional market opportunities from our retail sales
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Financial stability for purchase of feed.
- Low operating cost
- Having a good retail location in a high-shopping area
- Hygienic and neat processing facility
- Acquire federal inspection for slaughter and processing
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration.
Products and Service
PATILAD Poultry Farm will sell Poultry products, including poultry egg, chickens and poultry litter waste.
We also offer Kill–‐Cut–‐Wrap–‐Freeze (KCWF) services (e.g., traditional cuts in paper or cryovac packaging). Our eggs are hygienic, rich in protein and of high quality. We produce, process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard
Nigeria as the largest nation in African presently consumes about 1.5 million MT of frozen chicken annually and more than 60% of the chicken consumed in Nigeria are imported.
According to The Poultry Association of Nigeria (PAN), 1.2 million metric tons (MT) of frozen chicken valued at N660 billion was imported into the country in 2014 alone and this was four times higher than what was produced locally, and exceeding the current industry capacity.
Competitors for PATILAD poultry Farm include Choice Farms, Best Foods Global, Meat World Foods, Chi Farms, Obasanjo Farms
PATILAD poultry Farm will establish its competitive edge through the expertise of its founders.
I have 10 years’ experience in Poultry Farming and I have B. Agric from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. I have master in business administration MBA from same school. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
I have worked with my father for 15 years from childhood in which I helped to keep the birds in the farm. I attended training and organized workshops where I learnt how to run a poultry farming business.
We will manage the business to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in the business by always upgrade our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure proficiency by employing more people with production, marketing.
PATILAD poultry Farm seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business will be provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N64,363,850 and net income will reach about N5,784,055 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .