FATE FOUNDATION 2018 ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS DIGITAL PROGRAMME FOR YOUNG NIGERIANS
About the Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme
Fate foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians. In partnership with Facebook, we are happy to announce our 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme calendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses with essentigies.
Additional Post Programme Benefits
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Structure and Curriculum for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young nigerians
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
Timelines for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians
- Lagos I: February 5, 2018 – March 2, 2018
- Abuja: March 12, 2018 – April 6, 2018
- Ibadan: April 16, 2018 – May 11, 2018
- Port Harcourt: May 21, 2018 – June 15, 2018
- Lagos II: June 25, 2018 – July 20, 2018
- Calabar: July 30, 2018 – August 24, 2018
- Kaduna; September 3, 2018 – September 28, 2018
- Enugu: October 8, 2018 – November 2, 2018
Who Can Apply for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians?
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021