FINTECH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Accounting Firm Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION FOR FINTECH BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
INDUSTRY: CREDIT AND LENDING FINTECH
Patilad Financial Technology LLC. is a registered and licensed financial technology (FinTech) and a digital savings and credit company incorporated under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the head office of the business will be situated in Jos – Nigeria in a well-positioned and standard office facility.
We are a team of experienced former bankers and software engineers; we are aware that to run a successful financial technology (FinTech) company requires continuous innovation in a fast-growth industry that is easing away traditional banking is why we have a well founding team of experienced entrepreneurs to execute this Business and scale.
Patilad FinTech, LLC. is a customer-centric and result-driven (fintech) company that provides tested and trusted financial services including micro-savings schemes for individuals, small & medium scale enterprises, and corporate organizations with access to consumer loans that can cover business expansion, school fees payment, emergencies, etc.
We will offer standard and professional financial technology (FinTech) services to all our clients at local, state, national, levels. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations.
At Bluecredit Fintech everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professionals from any part of the world who are experienced in financial technology.
BlueCredit® FinTech, LLC will always demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible, improving financial inclusion of women and SMEs will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s top tier needs.
Benefits Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
- Instant micro-loans for customers when they need it
- Interest on Micro savings
- Competitive credit interest rate
- Elimination of middle man in accessing financial deliverables
- Convenient and hassle-free processes
Products and Services Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
- Operating peer-to-peer lending platforms – we provide a platform for our customers to access large loan amounts from other financial institutions based on their credit rating with us.
- Digital banking (savings) – a mobile application for customers to create a wallet and save money in our micro-savings scheme which qualifies them for a loan with us.
- Investment platforms and management – we offer investment options to individuals to invest in debentures and get a return on the investment.
- Credit and lending – instant consumer loans
- Unbanked/underbanked, services that seek to serve disadvantaged or low-income individuals who are ignored or underserved by traditional banks or mainstream financial services companies.
Keys to Success Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
- Product development and update
- Our management team is equipped with vast experience in the financial services industry, sales, and marking teams will be recruited from among top talents in the market, we will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the marketplace.
- Launch our business by sending introductory emails to target groups of – small & medium businesses, corporative organizations within Nigeria
- Robust paid advertising- social media marketing, SEO, SEM
- Advertise our business in relevant financial magazines, radio and TV stations
- Leverage on the interconnectedness of the internet to promote our business
Core Values Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
At Patilad, our core values are reflected through our constant efforts to provide Quality Products that ensure Profits/Customer Satisfaction.
- Corporate governance
Vision Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
To Boost financial inclusion and closing the financial gender gaps in Nigeria.
Mission Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
To help increase financial inclusion for people with the lowest access to credit and other financial deliverables through innovative digital financial products.
Read Also: AR/VR Business Plan in Nigeria
SWOT Analysis Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
STRENGTHS– Getting competent talent on our team has always been a major focus for us, at Patilad we have a strong and competent technical and Marketing team with deep sector knowledge.
WEAKNESS– as a new start-up and player in the industry our only weakness is the financial ability to compete for market share with the already existing financial technology companies.
OPPORTUNITIES– financial technology is a disruptive technology that will substitute traditional financial institutions, the growth potential is huge, a large margin of the population remains unbanked and therefore an untapped customer base, we will focus on closing gender gaps and improving financial inclusion.
THREATS– Most of the threats we anticipate as financial technology credit providers include unfavorable government policy and regulation, and economic crises that could affect the purchasing power of our customers.
Management Team Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
Daniel Balmun- A full-stack software engineer with over 10 years of demonstrated working experience in technology industries and fast-growth start-up markets, A serial founder who has succeeded in building and scaling other technology companies, he will serve as the product design and engineering lead on the erstwhile team.
Dayo Adetiloye- (B.A, MBA, PMP) has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of the business, and overall business growth and development, he is an alumnus of the enterprise development center (EDC) of the Lagos business school (LBS) pan African university PAU) he is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
Lilian Mfon- Lilian is the head of our marketing team, most of our marketing strategies are online-based and she is the best personnel for the job she has a well-established digital marketing career with proficiency in content management social media marketing, search engine optimization, and marketing.
WE BROUGHT TO THE BUSINESS
- Extensive start-up sector expertise
- Deep technology knowledge
- Professional business acumen
- Banking and finance industry domain expertise
Customer Segments Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
Our target demographic covers a large spectrum of customers including
As a standard and licensed financial technology (FinTech) start-up company, Patilad FinTech, LLC. Offers digital financial services hence we are well trained and equipped to service a wide range of clientele base such as;
- B2C for individual users
- B2B for small businesses, cooperatives, etc.
Our products and services can be enjoyed from anywhere on your mobile device, our customers can easily request instant micro consumer loans, we will integrate the USSD service for users without access to the internet. Our customers are motivated by the reliability and convenience of our services.
Equipment and Personnel Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
- Office spaces
- Web and mobile application
- Chief Executive Officer
- Head of Operations and HR
- Head of Finance
- Head of Marketing –
- Chief technology officer
Competitor Analysis Fintech Business Plan in Nigeria
People use our service because we offer;
- Transparent financial obligations – no hidden charges
- Competitive interest rate – our interest rates are slightly lower than our competitors
- High disbursement rate- we have done extensive research on consumer behaviors and have identified high-risk users beforehand, we disburse loans fast because we know how to get them back.
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business Plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023