Fish Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Fish Farming can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Fish Farming Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Fish Farming Business Plan
Business: FISH FARMING
Industry: Fish Farming
Fish farming business over the years has been a thriving one because at least 85 out of 100 percent consume fish. Fish is a very nutritious protein and very delicious especially when is it well-cooked. Fish is said to contain adequate vitamins which benefit human health.
Fish Farming is seen as tedious work, but nevertheless, the creation of new technology to rear and process these fish makes the work easier to do. Our fishes are adequately taken care of, from their feeding, drinking and periodically changing of water.
Without a doubt that fishes are good for our health, we ensure that all our fish are handled by experts who are diligent in their line of duties. Our staff are well trained and equipped with full knowledge of how to care for the fish and attend to our customers.
Patilad Fish Farming is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State, and is fully registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C). Our location was strategically chosen so as to make it easy for our customers to locate and patronize us. Our core products and services include; rearing fish, packaging, and selling to wholesalers, retailers, organizations, households, and individuals who need our products.
In recent years, the demand for nutritious and healthy food has widely increased, and this has opened a great opportunity for the fish sector. With this in view, we are set to contribute our quota to the rise in demand by ensuring that there’s a circulation of healthy food in the society where we dominate and across the country.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Consistent availability of healthy fishes
- Exceptional customer service
- Affordable prices
- Home delivery available
Our products and services
Patilad Fish Farming is established to with the aim of maximizing profits, this can only be done by ensuring that we make sales through our products and services. Our production processes are clearly defined and standardized to produce a large capacity that is in accordance with the regulations surrounding the industry.
Our products and services include;
- Fresh table-sized fish
- Processed Fish: KCWF (Kill, Cut, Wrap, Freeze)
- Mature breeder fish
- Grilled and smoked fish
- We offer home delivery service
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Fish Farming business include:
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Quality processed product
- Low operating cost
- Financial stability for purchase of feed and fish healthcare
- Efficient equipment and machineries
- Acquire the necessary regulatory license
- Consistent power supply and water supply
- Outstanding customer service
Objective for Fish Farming
- To consistently increase revenue by 30% quarterly
- Attract farmers to use our slaughter, custom cut, and wrap services by making them aware of additional market opportunities from our retail sales.
- To maintain our customer relationship and also increase by 35% yearly
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
Goal for the Fish Farming
Our goal is to be a household name in the fish sector, known for its excellence and high-standard products and services.
Vision for the Fish Farming
Our vision is to be among the top 10 largest fish production company in Nigeria by 2026.
Mission for the Fish Farming
Our mission is to provide an excellent, and top-notch environment for fish processing, wholesaling, and retailing, exceeding our client’s expectations.
Management Team of the Fish Farming
Mayowa Gabriel – He is an agripreneur who has made records in the industry with over 7 years of experience. He obtained a B.Agric in Fishery from Ekiti State University. He is the general manager of the firm, saddled with the responsibility of supervising the fish pond and monitoring the production process and different units of the firm.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skills and practical experience in the Fish Farming business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed products and a good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Fish Farming
With over 10 years of experience in the Fishery Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the teamwork in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Fish Farming
- Fish Feed
- Fish graders
- Protective Nets
- Aeration Devices
- Pumps and Pipes
- Seine Reels
- Power supply
- Water supply
- Adequate cleaning supplies (brushes, mops, disinfectant, etc.)
Competitor Analysis for Fish Farming
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Provision of high-quality fish
- Skilled and dedicated Workforce
- Hygienic processing environment
- Efficient Machineries and equipment.
- On-time delivery service
Our other competitive advantages are:
- Excellent customer service
- Strong distribution network
- Well ventilated Production area
Read also: 6 Reasons why Snail Farming is highly profitable in Nigeria
Swot Analysis for Fish Farming Business in Nigeria
- Well-trained and competent staff
- Good knowledge of the market
- Strong distribution network
- Adequate Equipment and Machineries
- Excellent customer service
- Lack of adequate capital
- Not yet a reputable brand as compare to the already existing firms in the industry
- Large market to serve locally and internationally
- Growing industry
- High demand of quality and nutritious fish
- Unfavorable government policy and regulation
- Poor weather
- Establishment of similar firm in our regions
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- How To Buy A Quality Business Briefcase For Daily Use - June 7, 2023
- Crafting an Irresistible Executive Summary: The Key to a Winning Business Plan - June 5, 2023
- Mastering Market Research for an Effective Business Plan - June 5, 2023