FMCG BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
FMCG BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. FMCG Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: FMCG Industry (FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD FMCG is a wholesale fast moving consumable goods located at Ikorodu in lagos state. We deal with daily consumable products, they are the products mostly everyone uses daily and can’t stay away from. Our business as the name implies is a fast selling goods, guaranteed to make sale on a daily basis and to make profit.
No doubt the demand for FMCG products is not going to drop any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where we intend to open other chain of stores. With that all in check, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
With full knowledge that our location will attract more customers, we have been able to get a cozy atmosphere, with warm colors, a television, amazing artworks and more to mention few. Also we have put in place for continuous training of all our staffs at regular interval to enable them prepared to give out the best service our customers want. Without mincing words, we take delight in welcoming repeat customers over and over again.
Our Products and Services
Some of our products includes; toiletries, drinks, snacks and bread, detergent, stationery (pens, books, marker), Kitchen spices. We offer a unique service to our customers by making the goods available and of amazing prices.
These products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality products that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different desires.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of unique, and high quality products
– Availabilities of varieties of FMCG
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become the leading FMCG retail company in Nigeria
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Goal for the FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading FMCG producing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub region in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to become a major FMCG company in Lagos state and across Nigeria.
Mission for the FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
To give our customer the very best products and customer services so that we may earn their trust and future business. Also to build a FMCG business that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the cities where we have our outlets.
Management Team of the FMCG Business Plan in Nigeria
Onabanjo Gbotemi – is highly knowledgeable in the FMCG business. He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in FMCG business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite FMCG all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 10 years’ experience in FMCG business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of FMCG business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR FMCG BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes outdoor signs(banners), carton or nylon for packaging, price tags, shelves for advertising goods, gift wrapping box, receipt, printers, security system (CCTV), Point-of-sale System (POS). Adequate cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, mops, spray cleaners, sponge and so on).
Read Also: Confectionery-Business-plan-in-Nigeria
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR FMCG BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, exquisite FMCG products
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest products
– Efficient and highly reliable distribution network
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. High quality, unique FMCG products.
2. Different varieties, all year round availability of our customers’ choicest products, combined with effective marketing strategy
3. Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602