Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Maintenance Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Maintenance Business
Industry: Home repair Industry
Patilad maintenance is a new home repair company situated at Mowe-Ibafo, Ogun state. Our company is a fully licensed business involved in the repair and renovation of residential homes. Our services include walls, fence, roof and window repairs, electrical maintenance, plumbing work, painting, flooring, reinforcements etc.
Patilad provides the people of Ogun and Lagos State a full maintenance service. In other words, we are your go to handyman. The services are however slight home repairs, but our company is affiliated to maintenance contractors. These maintenance contractors take care of the renovations and replacement of home accessories and facilities. These contractors also take on repairs that are beyond our capacity like serious or major electrical fixes, total plumbing disasters and so on.
Patilad seeks to provide highly skilled and knowledgeable handyman services to our clients in the littlest time possible, creating a competitive edge over our competitors. Through hiring only the best workmen and further sponsoring advanced training, Patilad intends to offer every client a solution to their repair problems. And when such repair problems are out of our jurisdiction, we offer to bring in the best maintenance contractors to perform such repairs or replacement. This assists Patilad in building strong customer relationship with its clients, trust, integrity and encourages repeated patronage.
In addition to top notch services and utmost care, Patilad offers its services for reasonable prices. Every client gets back the money’s worth in value. This further encourages our clients to engage our services rather than seek a cheap low value maintenance service provider.
Our first priority is the satisfaction and joy of our customers, which is why Patilad works hard in order to fulfill the needs and wants of our customers, even if it requires bringing in more knowledgeable contractors to do the work.
The benefits of our products and services
- The provision of problem solving and high quality handyman services.
- Maximum flexibility in customer delivery services.
- Optimized time management in service delivery.
- Personalized customer service attention.
- High quality services at affordable prices.
- Wide range of contractor recommendations for more tedious repairs and replacement.
Objective for the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
- To fix all minor repairs in our customers’ homes and properties.
- To generate a stable revenue by our second year.
- To create a loyal and repeated customer base of at least 30% of our business patronage by personalizing each service rendered, providing the best customer service no matter how small the job may be.
- To maximize profits.
- To begin the process to expand throughout Nigeria from the end of our third year.
Our Goal for the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the most preferred maintenance business in ogun and Lagos state that provides premium and professional handyman services to all our customers.
Our Vision Statement for the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the top and competitive maintenance company in Nigeria by earning our customers’ trust and providing top rated innovative solutions to their problems.
Our Mission Statement for the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad maintenance’s mission is to provide its customers with passionate handyman services and experiences aimed at creating a satisfied and loyal customer base and profitability.
Management Team of the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
Timilehin Abayomi – is a well trained mechanical engineer with a full experience of 8 years. He is a graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) where he studied Mechanical engineering. Timilehin is adeptly skilled in maintenance, installation and repair services and he also possesses the necessary managerial and leadership skills to be our manager at Patilad. He is therefore in charge of our daily operations.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in maintenance business.
- Reasonable and affordable price listing for our services.
- Sustainability in the provision of premium and professional services.
- High flexibility in our customer service delivery.
- Time efficiency in maintenance business.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Maintenance Business Plan in Nigeria
With more than 10 years in the home repair industry, I am sufficiently knowledgeable in the way a maintenance business should be run. I was awarded for pitching a suggestion which led to the fixing of an 8 year persistent problem. I am innovative, possess problem solving, listening and communicative skills, intelligent, resilient and a natural born leader.
I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Hair salon Business Plan in Nigeria
Computer with point of sale terminal, hand tools like wire nuts, wrenches, screw drivers, paint scrapers, hammers, Allen wrenches, pliers, dry wall inserts, chisels, squares, tin snips, nails, screws, vise grips etc.
Tool boxes with Jigsaws, brush set, staple guns, acrylics technique tools, glue, squares and rules, oils etc.
Plumbing tool boxes containing things like faucet handle puller, crimping tools, ratcheting pipe threading set, wrenches, fire extinguishers, sink plungers etc.
Drills, saws, safety gadgets, ladders, cleaning equipments etc.
Read Also : Electrician-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS FOR MAINTENANCE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize us as a result of the following reasons:
- We provide high quality home repair services with utmost attention to details.
- Our personalized and optimal customer service delivery. We make every job a wonderful experience for our customers.
- Our services are offered at the best reasonable prices in return for unique and innovative value that can rarely be obtained anywhere else.
- We are friendly and customer interactive and we try to proffer solutions to all home repair problems including making recommendations for capital projects or serious repair issues.
- We pride in our integrity and trustworthy nature and services.
- We provide occasional huge bonuses and discounts for long time loyal customers and a 15% discount for our new customers.
- Our work speed is unmatchable.
Our major competitors in Ogun and Lagos states are:
- Dafaa Maintenance Services.
- Michael Ajibade Electrical & Plumbing Services.
- Absolute Facilities Management and Maintenance Services.
- Peakwise West Africa Limited.
- Mo-sai Nigeria Limited.
- Lafam Facility Management Limited.
- Cxall Facility Management Company.
- Eko Maintenance Limited.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.