GIFT SHOP BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Gift Shop Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc.
Gift Shop Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Gift Shop Retail
PATILADWONDER is a start-up retail specialty store offering a large array of gift packs and souvenir materials and supplies for any kind of occasion and use. We normally package premier gift for various customers. We are concentrating on making various kinds of gift baskets with high-quality items. The store will be located in Ozumba Mbadiwe, Lekki catering to the middle- and upper-class consumers who look beyond the congested retail malls for the special shopping experience. In addition to offering a wide array of unique, quality products, the consumer will enjoy friendly and knowledgeable customer service and a convenient, uncongested location.
Our products offering contains different types of baskets like our, Groceries Basket, Chocolate basket, Birthday gift, Stationary products, toiletries, fine gifts, collectible dolls, toy accessories and other gift items. Customers have the choice of basket they need. In addition to having several baskets, we will also offer the option of a custom basket allowing the customer to choose the items themselves.
We will sell our baskets to individual households and at corporate space. Most of our customers who patronize us do use our basket for honorariums or packaged gifts for their delegates or guests. We sell our product in our brand store and also do door-to-door delivery. We advertise our product by word-of-mouth referrals and by internet. Some of our products will also display at our shop.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality and varieties of products
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and best possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Trusted and quality household products
- High variety of product choices
- Increase supply and a new choice for our customers.
- Fair and best possible prices
Right from when I was around 10, I have had the privilege of being my mother’s personal assistant and at various times, worked closely with my mum in managing her retail outlets in our city. Also my first degree in Accounting and master’s in business administration has proved of great benefit to the benefit of the enterprise. Now that I have the opportunity of starting my own firm, I know that the lessons, experience and exposure I had received from those years of working will prove valuable in running this business. Moreover, there is an insatiable market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Keys to Success for Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide for the satisfaction of 100% of our customers and vendors.
- Advertise and promote in areas where our target customer base will learn about our store.
- Continuously review our inventory and sales and adjust our inventory levels accordingly.
- Sell products that are of the highest reliability and quality. We must offer as many or more premium products than our competition offers. Be an active member of the community.
- Sell products the customer desires and are of the highest quality.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Establish excellent vendor/supplier relations that will facilitate quick shipment of orders.
- Advertise and promote our store immediately to take advantage of every holiday seasons.
Objective for Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
- To create a well-known company and the primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To serve customer a better gift basket with quality products.
- To develop a sustainable home business, surviving off its own cash flow.
- To help people to choose right gifts for their dear ones.
- To sell more products in corporate level.
- Improving our brand images by selling good products.
- To earn 80% market share and become the number gift shop on the island.
- To achieve a 50% profit margin within the first year.
- To be an active and vocal member in the community and to provide continual re-investment through sponsorship of community activities and celebrations, including: supporting art and craft events, hosting classes, providing scholarships.
Our Vision for the Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the biggest Gift Shop in Nigeria opening up franchises in major cities in Nigeria.
Our Mission for the Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to give our customers the gift choice of their desires. The business will be based on some retail products which are currently available in the market. We supply our products door to door and it will be shown in our shop.
Management Team of the Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – Has over 12 years’ experience in the Gift shop retail business. He has a master’s in business administration. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He is the CEO & General Manager charged with large collective knowledge by doing an extensive research and will receive orders for products and then develop a plan for how to fulfil the order, including how much of the necessary materials to buy and what employees have to do. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Eunice Gladys- She is a chartered accountant with 5years experience in retail business. She will deal with financial site of the company and prepare a good financial plan for the company as well. She will be responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to higher management.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to stock our store on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the Gift Shop Retail business. I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of our business.
Materials and Equipment Retired for Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
Rack for display, tagging machine, product scanner, stationeries, cash machine, computer and office equipment.
Competitor Analysis for Patiladwonder Gift Shop Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- We also offer a custom basket which allows customers to pick items from a list and we will assemble the basket with its custom products and other decorative items which the customer can select from our collections.
- Consistent promos and discount offers during holiday seasons
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
Great plan Dayo. Thanks for sharing. I wish to start a boutique. Can you help me with a plan?